<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>六双通用的靴子
<br>有着杰出的设计,强壮的结构,远程负重的舒适;全皮、中等重量将能带你去你想去的大部分地方。
<br>By Dennis Lewon, BACKPACKER Equipment Editor, August 1, 2002
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/92cb301e4c2682/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_opener.jpg
<br>
<br>记得那个鸡尾酒会问题么?是关于如果去一个无人荒岛,你会带什么书的问题。最近,一个朋友问了我一个对于背包客来说相当的问题,想知道如果我所有的徒步旅行只能有一双靴子,我会选择哪一双?我开始在我的橱柜翻箱倒柜的寻找,考虑了从越野跑鞋到可以安冰爪的怪物在内的每双靴子。当鞋带停止了飞舞,一双靴子留了下来――一双全皮、高帮、中等重量,有防水透气内里的靴子。
<br>没什么令人惊讶地,我精选了一双典型的短程重装健行鞋,不过它的中等重量也足以应付远程。多亏了更轻的原材料和新的设计,现在你可以期待以较小的重量带来更多的支撑和舒适。在最近这次测试,我们挑选了六双有防水透气内衬的全皮徒步鞋,每一双的价格低于$170(看下面的“标准”)。七个测试者(看“与测试者相识”)穿着这些鞋从阿拉斯加的麦金利国家公园到美国新罕布什尔州的怀特山脉进行了累计相当于一年多的徒步旅行。所有这些测试的鞋表现得都非常好,你可以仔细阅读下面的评价看看哪双鞋参数是最适合你的选择需要。接下来是性能的全面评价。
<br>
<br>标准
<br>・        低于 $170
<br>・        根据厂商说明,每双鞋(男式 us号码9)重量低于 31/2 磅(注:约合1.589千克)
<br>・        全皮鞋面
<br>・        高帮设计
<br>・        防水透气内里
<br>・        有适合男士和女士的尺寸
<br>
<br>L.L. BEAN LEATHER CRESTA HIKERS
<br>总体得分: 4.1
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/a46e148501e5da/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_llbean.jpg
<br>
<br>极好的舒适度,强健的支撑,和第一流的设计使它挣得了综合性能卓越的徒步鞋的荣誉。
<br>一天,在由于穿着僵硬的登山靴攀登使他的小腿起泡之后,史蒂夫系紧了一双新的Crestas ($169),行进在蒙大拿州 Selway长满苦根琉维草的荒野。他相信这双有着精确倒极点的胶料、踵部无接缝、柔韧但有支撑力鞋舌的鞋将在接下来的12天里把他从不可避免的伤痛中拯救出来。其他的测试者也都觉得极为舒适,这是由于它有三种宽度的选择和预留给正常徒步导致膨胀的宽松的脚趾区。
<br>乔恩在拖曳着95磅(注:约合43.13千克)的负载走出科罗拉多大峡谷后,对Crestas的稳定性和支撑力极为推崇。这种支撑力来源于厚达2.5毫米的全皮鞋面,在遭到损坏后仍能保持原形,一个有软衬垫即使系紧鞋带也不会夹痛的踝部,一个稳定的鞋底。它是如此舒适以至于Kari说“如果是穿着Crestas全天徒步,比开3小时车回家感觉还要好”。防风雨性和附着摩擦力也是高得分。Kari说Gore-Tex内衬和缝有三角形布料的鞋舌头是如此有效就如同在脚上穿了个干燥袋子。她也喜欢Crestas的有侵略性的刚硬的鞋底,能够让她在the Whites的潮湿岩石攀爬和沿着悬崖峭壁缓慢移动。
<br>我们的抱怨是次要的。吉娜发现Crestas的踵部对于她很瘦的脚后跟来说太宽大了,这会导致有些滑。还有我们都希望有一个鞋头这样可以防止磨损。
<br>联系方式:L.L. Bean, (800) 809-7057; www.llbean.com.
<br>
<br>MONTRAIL TORRE GTX
<br>总体得分: 3.9
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/e1b56a507ad1c2/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_montrail.jpg
<br>
<br>这些中量级鞋穿在脚上感觉很轻好像便鞋,但并没有牺牲其提供的保护。
<br>吉娜总结了一下我们对于Torre GTX ($150)的第一印象:“感觉很舒适而且最终会变得更舒适”。损坏能够被迅速归结于其软牛皮鞋面,其软牛皮鞋面适应于各种脚型,还有很深的阿基里斯(注:即脚踵部)凹口能把对踝部的摩擦降到最小。它的软牛皮和刚硬的鞋底,拿安妮特的话来讲,“足够的支撑和不过分的宽松。感觉上更象是鞋子,而不是闷重的靴子”。
<br>在加利福尼亚的不为人知的海岸经过了一周负重达45磅(注:约合20.43千克)的徒步后,吉娜说,“The Torres在经过被雨水冲刷得很光滑的大石头时提供了可靠的附着摩擦力,在经过岩石绝壁和海滩时提供了非常棒的脚弓和踝部支撑。”这种支撑是基于舒适的踝部填充物和紧绷的暖和的系带。一个一半长的钢骨支撑足底增加了坚硬度,但是负重过多就要小心了。乔恩和我都觉得对于大的负重应该有更多的内底衬垫。
<br>Gore-Tex内里让两名测试者在不为人知的海岸为期一周的倾盆大雨中保持了双脚干燥,然而其相对比较薄的皮面(2毫米)使得他们在炎热天气的徒步中表现得更加出色。其瘦高的样式能够很好的防止碎石进入。
<br>我们主要的保留意见是the Torre的皮子有点薄。强健的橡胶鞋头在保护我们的脚趾方面完成得非常出色,但是迈克那双鞋的鞋面被一片锋利的石灰石碎片划了一道很严重的裂口。
<br>联系方式:Montrail, (800) 647-0224; www.montrail.com.
<br>
<br>DUNHAM TRAIL TRIUMPH
<br>总体得分: 3.7
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/acfc159e983d07/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_dunham.jpg
<br>
<br>这双靴子值得夸耀的是充分的填充物和衬垫,还有就是他的鞋底最适合背包徒步。
<br>舒适的衬垫、厚的全皮鞋面、可靠的支撑为the Trail Triumph ($150)赢得了所有测试者全面的称赞。史蒂夫称他们为“有着非常棒的脚下衬垫和粘性鞋底,很耐脏的靴子。”
<br>The Trail Triumphs需要很长时间的磨合期(至少一个星期稳定的徒步行走),而且Mike还说:“一旦磨合好了,他们好像完美地按照你的脚型浇铸而且永远不会变型。”他们被证明对于瘦的脚是最好的,对于中等的踵部来说有点窄,有四种宽度可以选择。
<br>测试者对于鞋底的优点是有分歧的,其鞋底是一种叫做蜗牛(Snail) 橡胶的专利材料。Kari和我喜欢它在森林徒步时的弹性和在湿的岩石上的抓地性,但是在粗糙砂岩地形的几次徒步后,迈克宣称,“科罗拉多大峡谷将很快吃掉这个鞋底。”我们能从其硬的鞋面和有很好的衬垫的护踝得到完美的踝部支撑,在穿越圆石地区时不会扭到脚。不利的是:他是最重的一双鞋。
<br>我在the Whites踏过雪地而我的脚趾并没有觉得潮湿或者寒冷,但是在我横越溪流的时候我希望联结鞋舌的三角衬料伸出更高些。踝部的防水层比 Cresta Hikers, Synchro, 和Shasta低了一英寸多。我们对其大的鞋舌也有疑问,它总是移位然后有点往踝部钻。
<br>联系方式:Dunham Bootmakers, (800) 843-2668; www. dunhambootmakers.com.
<br>
<br>GARMONT SYNCRO GTX
<br>总体得分: 3.5
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/4dbeea56aa5aa5/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_garmont.jpg
<br>
<br>如果你的脚适合这双鞋独特的形状,你会爱上它舒适的踝部支撑和阔步行走时的出色表现。
<br>乍一看,Syncro不对称的鞋楦头和鞋舌似乎是个错误。当我们系好了鞋带,发现这种设计带来了令人惊奇的支撑力和舒适,这种设计减少了脚趾和踝部的摩擦。正如乔恩所说的,“这双靴子按着我脚的自然曲线设计的方式简直令人难以置信。”虽然磨合对于我们这些对于Syncro适合的人来说是件轻而易举的事,这双依照解剖学设计的靴子仍然证明了我们都有非常不一样的解剖学上的组织结构。对于乔恩, Kari, 和我来说,Syncro是一双有着弯底适合长途也很便于阔步行走的徒步鞋,一个在磨合后绝不会变松的有支撑力的踝部,非常棒的足弓支撑,一个对于疼痛的胫骨是个福音的高的鞋舌。但是我不得不上升了半个号码以得到更好的舒适性,其他的测试者也有浪费了多余的空间的问题。吉娜说,“由于凸出的部分,我的脚不能完全填满鞋的中部,这样无法从那得到足够的支持。”(Garmont声称它在2002款减少了中部的体积。)
<br>Syncro的高帮设计、缝有三角形布料的鞋舌、和Gore-Tex内衬可防止海湾的海水和碎石。关于它的Vibram底,Steve说,“Grippy橡胶和完美的底纹使得靴子有很好的抓地性和易于清理。”乔恩也注意到底纹在科罗拉多大峡谷没有被磨损掉。其nubuk皮鞋面的支撑非常好,除了小脚趾边缘周围,有一双测试的靴子那里分离了。一个完全覆盖脚趾的鞋头将会是个补救办法。
<br>联系方式:Garmont, (802) 658-8322; www.garmontusa. com.
<br>
<br>MERRELL CHAMELEON DRY WATERPROOF
<br>总体得分: 3.4
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/1806ea3d1b08bb/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_merrell.jpg
<br>
<br>这些运动型的混合物对于那些想要一双既有重量级靴子的支撑力又有攀登鞋的敏捷的靴子的徒步旅行者来说是完美的。
<br>测试者兴高采烈地讨论着Chameleon($140)的鞋底,它的鞋底上混和着大大小小的凸起物从鞋底扩展到边缘。这种结合的结果使得Kari得以攀登上新罕布什尔州的 Flume Slide Trail一段近乎垂直的地段。“这个鞋底能够非常稳定地牢牢抓住磨光的岩石路段和光滑的泥土表面”,她说。在加州三人一组的阿尔卑斯式远足中,我发现其支撑力比一般的要好,这应归功于结实的nubuk皮鞋面,很好的足弓支撑,和一个稳固的外部脚后跟。这种支撑在不费多大劲的磨合后会变得有点松,但是我们仍然认为足以承担中等强度的负重。其内底提供了杰出的衬垫,它不会很刚硬,而是以一个明显的纵向弯曲来支撑整天的阔步行走。
<br>适应问题阻止了Chameleon得到更高的总体评价。狭窄的脚趾区让史蒂夫、安妮特、和我觉得很挤。安妮特的比较瘦的脚在很大的脚后跟区会觉得有点滑动。唯一的耐久性问题是其不结实的grippy鞋底;乔恩的那双在遭遇了科罗拉多大峡谷的砂岩地形后已经被磨损了。防水性是差强人意的,我们中间的三个人有从鞋舌周围的连结处漏水的经历。
<br>联系方式:Merrell, (888) 637-7001; www.merrellboot. com.
<br>
<br>TECNICA SHASTA TCY
<br>总体得分: 3.3
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/e809b4c30ae08b/www.backpacker.com/images/article/boot0802_tecnica.jpg
<br>
<br>如果你想要一双无论把你置于何种境地都能够应付的强壮的中量级靴子,那么这双就是你的完美选择。
<br> “受诅咒的强硬的靴子”,史蒂夫说。我们其余的人也同意,给予这双Shasta($155)在此次测试中最高的支撑和耐久性得分。那么为什么它没有赢得一个高的总体的得分?其高的容量不适合我们女性的测试者,并且对于史蒂夫来说不够宽。迈克、乔恩和我穿着非常合适,无论如何,都满意其结实的结构。
<br>当我肩负着一个沉重的背包在亚利桑那州的Sonoran沙漠远足时,那里散布着仙人掌和岩石的地形是个挑战,这双Shastas保持我的踝部稳定并且保护我的脚。这种稳定性来自于坚硬的、全部粗糙面皮革的鞋面,一个高的暖和的踝部围领,和一个没有活结的脚后跟套。厚的皮革和橡胶鞋头能摆脱因苛待而带来的伤害,鞋底是刚性的,但是足够衬垫可以带来全天的舒适。有侵略性的Vibram(伐柏拉姆牌登山靴橡胶底)鞋底可以提供很好的附着摩擦力,但是Kari报告说它们比一般的鞋底更需要清扫。
<br>磨合期比大多数的时间要长,坚硬的踝部需要大概一个星期使其软化。这个靴子的形状也有一点矮胖,这样它们不像其它一些靴子那样塑造我们的脚。在亚利桑那州圣佛朗西斯科群峰经过一整天有雨的徒步行走,迈克报告说“没有漏水和变形。”一个完全缝有三角布的鞋舌可以帮助抵御高水位,并且我发现其Tecni-Dry防水透气内里让靴子得到足够的通风,甚至在75度的沙漠天气一次即兴5英里跑(不要问为什么)也是如此。
<br>联系方式:Tecnica USA, (603) 298-8032; www.tecnicausa.com.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>原文如下:
<br>6 All-Purpose Boots
<br>With their classic designs, rugged construction, and long-haul confort; these all-leather midweights will take you most places you want to go.
<br>By Dennis Lewon, BACKPACKER Equipment Editor, August 1, 2002
<br>
<br>Remember that cocktail-party question about the book you'd take to a deserted island? Recently, a friend asked me the backpacker's equivalent, wondering which boot I'd choose if I could have only one pair for all my hiking needs. I began rummaging my closet, considering everything from trail runners to crampon-compatible monsters. When the laces stopped flying, one pair remained―an all-leather, high-cut midweight with a waterproof/breathable lining.
<br>Not surprisingly, I'd picked the classic backpacking boot. But midweights have come a long way. Thanks to lighter materials and new construction methods, you can now expect more support and comfort for less weight. To test the latest crop, we picked six all-leather hikers with waterproof/breathable liners, each costing less than $170 (see "Criteria" below). Seven testers (see "Meet The Testers") put the boots through more than a year's worth of cumulative hiking, from Alaska's Denali National Park to New Hampshire's White Mountains. All of the test models performed soundly; read the evaluations closely to learn which pair best suits your preferences and fitting needs. The reviews follow in order of overall performance.
<br>CRITERIA
<br>・        Less than $170
<br>・        Lighter than 31/2 pounds per pair (men's size 9), according to the manufacturer
<br>・        All-leather uppers
<br>・        High-cut ankle
<br>・        Waterproof/breathable liner
<br>・        Available in men's and women's sizes
<br>
<br>L.L. BEAN LEATHER CRESTA HIKERS
<br>Overall: 4.1
<br>Excellent fit, sturdy support, and classic styling earned this hiker kudos as an all-around great value.
<br> A day after blistering his shins while climbing in stiff mountaineering boots, Steve laced up a new pair of Crestas ($169) and marched off into Montana's Selway Bitterroot Wilderness. He credits the dead-on sizing, no-slip heel cup, and flexible-yet-supportive tongue with saving him from certain pain over the next 12 days. Other testers concurred about the excellent fit, a result of three width choices and a high-volume toebox that anticipates normal "trail swell."
<br>Jon gave the Crestas an enthusiastic thumbs-up for stability and support after hauling a 95-pound load out of the Grand Canyon. The support is due to the thick (2.5 mm) full-grain leather, which kept its shape after break-in, a padded ankle that cinches without pinching, and a stable footbed. The comfort was so good that Kari would "hike all day, then wear the Crestas on a 3-hour drive home." Weatherproofing and traction were also top-notch. Kari said the Gore-Tex liner and fully gusseted tongue were "as effective as wearing dry bags on my feet." She also liked the aggressive tread and rigid sole, which let her scramble up wet rocks and edge along steeps in the Whites.
<br>Our complaints were minor. Gina found the heel cup too big for her narrow heel, which caused some slipping. And we all wished there were a toe cap to prevent scuffing.
<br>Contact: L.L. Bean, (800) 809-7057; www.llbean.com.
<br>
<br>MONTRAIL TORRE GTX
<br>Overall: 3.9
<br>These slipperlike midweights feel light on your feet without sacrificing protection.
<br>Gina summed up our initial impression of the Torre GTX ($150): "Felt good out of the box and only got better." Break-in was speedy due to the soft nubuk uppers, which conformed to feet of varying shapes, and the deep Achilles notch, which minimized rubbing behind the ankle. The supple leather and rigid sole offered, in Annette's words, "a lot of support and no excess bulk. They feel like shoes, not clunky boots."
<br>After toting a 45-pound load for a week on California's Lost Coast, Gina said, "The Torres provided dependable traction on rain-slick boulders, and great arch and ankle support on the rocky cliffs and beaches." Support is bolstered by cushy ankle padding and quick, snug lacing. A half-length steel shank adds stiffness, but be cautious about overburdening these boots. Jon and I wanted more midsole cushion for big loads.
<br>A Gore-Tex liner kept two testers' feet dry during a week of driving rain on the Lost Coast, yet the relatively thin (2 mm) leather made them tops for hot-weather hiking. A slightly higher cut would keep out debris better.
<br>Our main reservation with the Torre was the thin leather. The sturdy rubber toe cap did an admirable job of protecting our toes, but the upper on Mike's boot suffered a bad gash from a sharp piece of limestone.
<br>Contact: Montrail, (800) 647-0224; www.montrail.com.
<br>
<br>
<br>DUNHAM TRAIL TRIUMPH
<br>Overall: 3.7
<br>This boot boasts ample padding and cushion, and a sole that's best suited to packed trails.
<br>Comfortable padding, thick full-grain leather, and dependable support earned the Trail Triumph ($150) all-around praise from testers. Steve called them "dirt-tough boots, with good underfoot cushion and a sticky sole."
<br>The Trail Triumphs required a longer break-in period (at least a week of steady hiking), but as Mike said, "Once broken-in, they molded perfectly to my feet and never lost their shape." They proved best for low-volume feet and narrow to medium heels, and are available in four widths.
<br>Testers were mixed on the merits of the sole, which is made from a proprietary material called Snail Rubber. Kari and I both liked its springiness on forest trails and grip on wet rocks, but after a few trips on abrasive sandstone, Mike pronounced, "The Grand Canyon will eat this sole soon." We got excellent ankle support from the stiff uppers and well-padded collar, and good torsional stiffness for traversing boulder fields. Downside: This was the heaviest boot by 8 ounces.
<br>I tramped through snow in the Whites without my toes getting wet or cold, but when crossing streams, I wished the tongue gussets extended higher. Waterproofness at the ankle stops more than an inch lower than the Cresta Hikers, Synchro, and Shasta. We also questioned the bulky tongue, which kept shifting and digging into some of our ankles.
<br>Contact: Dunham Bootmakers, (800) 843-2668; www. dunhambootmakers.com.
<br>
<br>GARMONT SYNCRO GTX
<br>Overall: 3.5
<br>If the unique shape of this boot fits your foot, you'll love its ankle-friendly support and superior striding.
<br>At first glance, the asymmetrical last and tongue of the Syncro ($159) looked like a mistake. Then we laced 'em up and discovered the wonderful support and comfort of this design, which reduces toe and ankle bruising. As Jon said, "The way the boot followed the natural curves of my foot was incredible." While break-in was a breeze for those of us who it fit, the "anatomically designed" Syncro proved we all have very different anatomies. For Jon, Kari, and me, the Syncro was an easy-striding hiker with a rocker well suited to long days, a supportive ankle that never loosened after break-in, great arch support, and a high tongue that was a blessing on sore shins. But I had to go up a half size to get a good fit, and other testers had problems with excess volume. Said Gina, "I couldn't stop the leather at the midfoot from bulging, so I didn't get enough support there." (Garmont says it's decreased the midfoot volume for the 2002 model.)
<br>The Syncro's high ankle, gusseted tongue, and Gore-Tex liner kept water and debris at bay. About the Vibram sole, Steve said, "Grippy rubber and rounded lugs made these boots grab hard and clear easy." Jon also noted that the lugs didn't wear down in the Grand Canyon. The nubuk upper held up well, except around the small toe rand, which started to separate on one test pair. A full-coverage toe cap would help.
<br>Contact: Garmont, (802) 658-8322; www.garmontusa. com.
<br>
<br>MERRELL CHAMELEON DRY WATERPROOF
<br>Overall: 3.4
<br>These athletic-style hybrids are perfect for hikers who want big-boot support and scrambling-shoe agility.
<br>Testers raved about the Chameleon's ($140) sole, which blends large and small nubs that extend up the rounded sides of the tread to the rand. The combination enabled Kari to scramble up a near-vertical section of New Hampshire's Flume Slide Trail. "The soles gripped polished rock slabs and slippery dirt surfaces equally well," she said.
<br>On a hike in California's Trinity Alps, I found the support better than average, due to stout nubuk uppers, good arch support, and a stabilizing external heel counter. The support loosened a bit after an easy break-in, but we still found it adequate for moderate loads. The midsole offers exceptional cushion, and it's less rigid with a pronounced rocker for all-day striding.
<br>Fit problems kept the Chameleon from scoring higher overall. The narrow toebox left Steve, Annette, and me feeling squeezed. Annette's low-volume feet also swam a bit in the large heel cups. The only durability question was the soft, grippy tread; Jon's pair showed wear from encounters with Grand Canyon sandstone. Weatherproofing was adequate, but three of us experienced leaking through the mesh around the tongue.
<br>Contact: Merrell, (888) 637-7001; www.merrellboot. com.
<br>
<br>TECNICA SHASTA TCY
<br>Overall: 3.3
<br>This boot is ideal for guys who want a brawny midweight that can take whatever the trail throws at you.
<br>"Friggin' tough boot," said Steve. The rest of us agreed, giving the Shasta ($155) the highest support and durability scores in the test. So why didn't it earn a higher overall score? The high-volume fit didn't work for our female testers, and wasn't wide enough for EE-width Steve. Mike, Jon, and I got a good fit, however, and enjoyed the burly construction.
<br>When I shouldered a heavy pack for an off-trail hike in Arizona's Sonoran Desert, where rock- and cactus-studded terrain is a challenge, the Shastas kept my ankles stable and protected my feet. The stability comes from stiff, full-grain uppers, a high and snug ankle collar, and a no-slip heel cup. The thick leather and rubber toe cap shrug off abuse, and the sole is rigid yet cushioned enough for all-day comfort. The aggressive Vibram tread delivered good traction, but Kari reported they "had to be cleaned out" more than average.
<br>Break-in time was longer than most; the stiff ankle took about a week to soften up. The shape of the boot is also a little boxy, so they didn't mold to our feet as well as some. After a full day of wet hiking in Arizona's San Francisco Peaks, Mike reported "no leaking and no loss of shape." A fully gusseted tongue helps keep out high water, and I found that the Tecni-Dry waterproof/ breathable liner allowed adequate ventilation, even during an impromptu 5-mile run (don't ask why) in 75°F desert weather.
<br>Contact: Tecnica USA, (603) 298-8032; www.tecnicausa.com.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>yufeimen就是与非门
<br>NAND Gate< ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by yufeimen on 2003/08/15 17:06.</EM></FONT></P>

主题

帖子

积分

绿野的革命者,中间的地带。

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2003-8-16 05:34:26 | 显示全部楼层

一个检查你脚型的很容易的方法(来自BACKPACKER)

湿脚测试
<br>一个检查你脚型的很容易的方法。
<br>
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/15b0d3e850054b/www.backpacker.com/images/article/footprint_bag.jpg
<br>
<br>你是否有自己的脚型是什么样子的疑惑?很简单,在水中把脚浸湿,然后站在一个牛皮纸袋上面,这样就会留下一个印记。
<br>你的印记应该会匹配以下三种比较常见的脚型中的一种(黄色表示效果典型的区域):
<br>
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/8ad801eb77301e/www.backpacker.com/images/article/footprint_normal.gif
<br>
<br>标准脚:标准尺寸的足弓;印记是向外展开的,前脚和脚后跟由一个在外侧的宽带连接。
<br>一个标准的脚处于足跟外界,然后向内卷起(使内转通过转或旋(足底)使足底内侧承受体重和重量),有几分减震的效果。
<br>
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/c1359489d6cc3c/www.backpacker.com/images/article/footprint_low.gif
<br>
<br>平足:低足弓;留下的印记看起来像是整个足底。一个平足渗过脚跟外界,过份向内侧碾压;随着时间的过去这可能导致受伤。
<br>
<br>
<br>http://a753.g.akamai.net/7/753/1851/20fc414e156e7f/www.backpacker.com/images/article/footprint_high.gif
<br>高足弓脚:连接前脚和脚跟的印记是一个窄带。这种类型的脚通常不够内转(以通过转或旋(足底)使足底内侧承受体重和重量)并且不利于减震。
<br>
<br>
<br>原文如下:
<br>Wet Foot Test
<br>An easy way to check the shape of your feet.
<br>Wondering what shape feet you have? Simply dunk them in water, then stand on a surface that'll show an imprint-in this case, a brown paper bag. Your imprint should match one of the three common foot types (yellow denotes typical areas of impact):
<br>
<br>Normal feet: normal-size arch; imprint is flared, with forefoot and heel connected by a wide band on the outside. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) slightly to absorb shock.
<br>
<br>Flat feet: low arch; leaves an imprint that looks like the whole sole of the foot. A flat foot strikes on the outside of the heel and rolls inward excessively; over time this can lead to injury.
<br>
<br>High-arched feet: imprint has a very narrow band connecting forefoot and heel. This type of foot usually doesn't pronate enough and isn't good at absorbing shock.<br><br>yufeimen就是与非门
<br>NAND Gate
匿名  发表于 2003-8-16 10:28:58

sehr gut,已收藏,辛苦了!

<br><br>[blue]我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
<br>                       -by海子[/blue]

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
QQ
发表于 2003-8-16 10:58:32 | 显示全部楼层