楼主
发表于 2011-8-31 15:32:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
分享到:
这篇文章的插图配得非常好!
但是这里贴图太麻烦了。。。墙裂建议去原帖看图!

原文转自:http://youcanski.com/en/coaching/inside_ski.htm

翻译:炸弹猫

作者简介:

Greg担任滑雪教练(指导运动员)已经18年了,他曾在世界各地任教,包括奥地利、美国、加拿大等国。他的执教经历丰富,从青少年选手到国家队,并与欧洲、北美的一些顶级的教练共事。他指导过很多获得了世界杯和世锦赛奖牌的出色选手。更重要的是,他也曾经指导过一些不被看好的选手,并能让他们取得出色的成绩。Greg在专业刊物的教练版撰写过很多文章。他现在正在写《教练眼中的高山滑雪》。

While active use of the inside ski has been a part of modern technique for more than a decade, it is still widely discussed and debated throughout ski racing community and, in my opinion, is often misunderstood. Some ski instructors and even coaches advocate "railroad truck" turns using a 50 / 50 approach to weight distribution between the skis, while others insist on a dominant role of the outside ski throughout the entire turn. Yet there are some, who teach loading the inside ski as a way of initiating a turn. In this article I would like to share my view on a subject of using the inside ski. As a coach, who currently serves as a technical consultant with a number of National Teams in Europe, I feel obligated to help racers and coaches to understand this very important aspect of modern technique.

虽然积极使用内侧板作为现代技术的一部分已经有十多年的历史了,但在竞技滑雪圈里仍然存在广泛的讨论和争论,在我看来,内侧板的使用经常被误解。有些滑雪指导员(译者按:指雪场教练)甚至专业教练员(译者按:指训练专业运动员的教练)鼓吹“轨道车”式的转弯,即用50/50的方式去分配两板的承重;另一些人则坚持认为外侧脚应该在整个转弯过程中主要承重;甚至有一些教练在教授在入弯阶段就使用内侧板承重的滑法。本文中,将分享我关于如何使用内侧板的观点。作为一个正在欧洲多个国家队任技术顾问的专业教练,我觉得我有义务去帮助选手和教练们弄清这个现代技术中很重要的部分。

First of all, I need to say that each of the above mentioned scenarios do have a place in modern turns. However, talking about weight distribution between the skis outside the context of turn phases can be misleading at best. When working with racers or conducting coaching seminars, I always discuss the role of the inside ski in relation to where it is used in a turn. I usually divide an arc of a turn into three hypothetical phases:

首先我要说,上述的几种情况在现代转弯技术中都有一席之地。但是,如果抛开转弯的各个阶段,而去谈论两板重量的分配肯定是误人子弟的。当指导选手或者开教练会的时候,我总是强调如何使用内侧板是和它被用在转弯中的哪一个阶段息息相关的。我通常将一个转弯分为三个虚拟的阶段:

Phase-I - above the fall line
Phase-II - in the fall line
Phase-III - after the fall line

阶段一:在板子指向滚落线之前

阶段二:板子指向沦落先的时候

阶段三:板子经过滚落线之后

I am convinced that this breakdown makes a lot of sense, especially when trying to figure out the behavior of the inside ski as it progresses through an arc of a turn. For example, having more weight on the inside ski in the beginning of phase-I is definitely not a good thing, while it is almost a must at the very completion of phase-III. The same could be said about the 50 / 50 approach that can also be very beneficial in phase-III of a shallow turn executed on a moderate pitch. In other words, in order to produce efficient movement patterns, we should not insist on just one approach to using the inside ski. We need to understand the role of the inside ski in each phase of a turn, and then, teach particular movements for each of the turn phases.

我坚信将一个弯这样分解是很有意义的,尤其是在研究内侧板在整个转弯过程中的行为的时候。例如,在第一阶段让内侧板更多地承重肯定是不对的,但在第三阶段的末尾这样做则几乎是必须的。同样,关于50/50的承重方式,在中等坡度的地形转一个浅弯的第三阶段时是很有用的方式。换句话说,为了追求最有效地模式,我们不应该限定一种两板分力的比例。我们应该理解内侧板在一个弯的各个阶段所发挥的作用,并教学员在一个弯的不同阶段采用不同的动作。

So, in contrast to the ski technique of the past, an active use of the inside ski undoubtedly plays an important part in a variety of technical elements that form an efficient modern technique. In this article I will illustrate the use of the inside ski, mainly in GS turns. However, the mechanics remain the same for all disciplines of ski racing. Since the technique related to use of the inside ski is often misunderstood by some instructors and coaches, we see a lot of junior racers using the inside ski incorrectly. Based on my observations, the most common mistake is the promotion of skiing with "equally loaded" skis (i.e., the 50 / 50 approach). Young racers are mistakenly being taught to carve by executing so-called "railroad tracks" while standing firmly on both skis. All of us have seen kids and even junior racers making these turns while remaining in a constant wide stance by moving the knees and shins from side to side to produce edge angles. Typically, these types of "turns" are easily executed on junior skis with a lot of side-cut and are especially easy on slalom skis. These skiers look static and often remind me of small sledges sliding down the hill. Normally, on a groomed moderate pitch these skiers draw continuous parallel and equally deep trenches similar to the ones depicted below.

相比传统滑雪技术,在更为有效的现代技术中,积极使用内侧板无疑在很多方面都扮演重要角色。在本文中,我将配图说明内侧板的使用方法,主要是在大回转转弯中。无论如何,对所有的滑雪竞技练习方法来说,力学原理总是不变的。因为关于内侧板使用的技术常常被一些教练误解,我们会看到很多青少年选手正在错误地使用内侧板。基于我的观察,最普遍的错误就是两板50/50分力滑行。青少年选手被错误地教授了这种“轨道车”式的走刃方法。我们都看到很多孩子甚至青少年选手还在宽开放式站姿的时候开始这样转弯,他们通过膝盖和胫骨的左右移动来立刃。通常,这样的转弯技术更容易在青少年回转雪板上使用,因为这些板子的切边很深(腰身明显)。这些滑雪者的动作看起来非常呆板,经常让我觉得像是一架小雪橇从山上滑下来。通常,在中等坡度的机压雪道上,这些滑雪者会留下连续、平行且深度一致的轨迹,如下图所示。

下载 (35.08 KB)

4 分钟前

What is even worse is that many of them confuse these turns with modern dynamic race turns. This illusion dissipates as soon as they switch to longer and straighter skis (not to mention FIS compliant GS skis), or simply move to a steeper slope. However, by then it can be too late. Racers who have developed the movement patterns of equally loading both skis throughout the entire turn can never demonstrate anything half decent in the gates. In the gates these racers typically lean onto the inside ski by the beginning of phase-II and lose pressure on the outside ski. Thus, at least a part of an arc in phase-III is executed with significant skidding.

更糟的是,他们将这种50/50分力的转弯与现代竞技技术中的动态转弯相混淆。当他们换上更长、更直的雪板(不是指国际雪联规定的大回转板),或者换在更陡的雪道上滑行时,上图这种轨迹就无法实现了。但是,到那时才意识到错误就晚了。在过旗门的时候,那些使用50/50分力动作的选手总是表现欠佳。在过旗门的时候,这种选手典型的情况是在转弯的第二阶段初期就会向内侧板倾斜,从而使得外侧板失去压力。结果,在第三阶段的至少某一部分弧线上就会出现明显的搓雪。

Even if the skier exhibits good overall balance, he or she has a very small chance at making a clean arc entering a turn with a 50 / 50 weight distribution between the skis. This approach might work in some shallow turns performed over a relatively flat terrain, but cannot be successful if he or she only has this one way of using inside ski in their technical arsenal. So, why are these mistakes so common among coaches and racers? Perhaps because they copy the technique of World Cup skiers from photo shots that are typically taken right at the gate, similar to this picture of Didie Cuche of Switzerland.

即便拥有很好的整体平衡能力,滑手也很难在入弯的时候用50/50分力滑出干净漂亮的弧线。这种分力方法也许在较平缓的地形上转浅弯时适用,但如果选手只会用这一种方式滑行,那么他很难成功。那么,为什么这种错误在教练和选手中如此普遍?也许因为他们模仿的是世界杯选手过旗门时的照片中的动作,就像下面这张瑞士选手Didie Cuche的照片。

下载 (64.59 KB)

4 分钟前

In this picture, Cuche executes phase-III of the turn with weight on both skis. Often the inside ski is bent in this phase of a turn as demonstrated by the author in the following sequence.

在这张照片中,Cuche处于转弯的第三阶段,并将力量分配在两只雪板上。通常,内侧板会在这个阶段被压弯,就像下面这张作者演示的连拍照片中所示。

下载 (143.18 KB)

4 分钟前

In the last frame (phase-III of the turn) the inside ski is obviously loaded and bent slightly. However, it is just one frame out of three. In fact, in frame three (from the bottom) the skier exits the fall line at the completion of phase-II with significantly less weight on the inside ski that is practically straight at this point.

在上图的最后一帧(转弯的第三阶段),内侧板明显有承重,而且轻微弯曲。但这只在转弯的三个阶段中的一个发生。事实上,在从下往上数的第三帧,滑手正在滑离滚落线(转弯第二阶段的末尾),这时明显内侧板的承重很少,内侧板在这时几乎是没有弯曲的。

So, how do the World Cup racers use the inside ski for producing more speed out of each turn?Generally, World Cup skiers maintain the weight distribution ratio between their outside and inside skis somewhere between 80/20% and 70/30% in phase-I of a turn. This ratio changes throughout the arc of a turn. Normally, a good turn is started above the fall line with close to 90% of the weight on the outside ski as demonstrated here by the author.

那么,世界杯选手们是如何使用内侧板在每个转弯中获得更快的速度呢?大体上说,世界杯选手在转弯的第一阶段会把外侧板/内侧板的分力控制在80/20到70/30之间。这个比例在整个转弯过程中都是不停变化的。通常,一个好的转弯在入弯的时候90%的力量都是放在外侧板上,就像下图中作者演示的那样。

下载 (225.24 KB)

4 分钟前

The turn begins in the second frame (from the top). At this point the inside ski is really light and is almost off the snow. As the skier progresses through phase-I, more weight shifts to the inside ski. As the skis enter the fall line in phase-II, the inside ski begins to carry more load not only assisting in maintaining balance laterally, but also participating in carving an arc of the turn throughout phases-II and III, as can be seen from the following sequence.

入弯是在从上往下数的第二帧(上图)。在这个时点上,内侧板不承重,甚至几乎离开雪面。在滑手滑经第一阶段的过程中,内侧板逐渐开始承重。当滑手进入滚落线方向时(第二阶段),内侧板的承重增加,这样做不仅是为了辅助保持侧向平衡,也是为了能在第二、第三阶段使内侧板参与走刃,如下面的连拍图所示。

下载 (65.86 KB)

4 分钟前

It is not uncommon for racers to transfer even more weight onto the inside ski at the completion of phase-III. Typically it is done for releasing and accelerating out of the arc by straightening the turn exit (i.e., completion of phase-III) as demonstrated here by Hermann Maier.

在第三阶段的末尾,选手在内侧板上分配更大的力量是很普遍的。通车,这样做是为了在第三阶段的末尾释放板子的压力并加速出弯(使弯的弧度变得更小),就像下图中Hermann Maier演示的那样。

下载 (36.14 KB)

4 分钟前

The phases of a turn typically have different lengths. The length of each phase depends on the steepness of a hill and the shape of a turn. The steeper the slope and rounder the turn, the shorter phases-II and III have to be in order to maintain speed. In case of a long sweeping turn executed on a flat to medium pitch, the lengths of all three phases can be nearly the same. Only in this particular situation can weight distribution between the skis be maintained near 50/50 practically throughout the entire turn. This is just a particular case of a GS or a super- G turn that is erroneously considered by some instructors and coaches to be a basic technique that dictates how the inside ski is used in all turns.

通常,一个转弯的各个阶段的轨迹长度是不同的,它取决于雪道的陡峭程度以及转弯的形式。为了保持速度,在坡越陡、弯越圆的情况下,第二、三阶段的轨迹越短。在较平缓的坡上滑一个大长弯的时候,三个阶段的轨迹长度趋于一致。只有在这种情况下,才有可能在整个转弯的全过程中保持50/50分力。不过,这种地形在大回转和超级大回转中只是偶然出现,但却被有些教练误认为在所有转弯中都要50/50分力。

In regular turns on steep to medium pitch the approximate ratio of pressure distribution between the skis is as following:

在偏陡的坡度上做正常转弯时,两板的大致分力如下图所示:

Outside ski外侧板 Inside ski内侧板
Phase - I 阶段一 80% 20%
Phase - II 阶段二 65% -70% 35% - 30%
Phase - III 阶段三 50% - 60% 50% - 40%

As seen above in the sequence of Mayer, at the completion of phase-III, the ratio can change towards transferring even more weight onto the inside ski up to 60 % outside / 40% inside or more. It is an aspect of the modern technique that is very often misunderstood. A detailed explanation of it is provided below. I hope that the load distribution percentages provided here are not taken literally. These are just approximate hypothetical numbers. In reality, pressure shifts between the skis gradually as they advance through the arc of a turn, as demonstrated here by Rainer Schoenfelder of Austria.

就像前面看到的Maier的连拍图那样,在第三阶段的末尾,内侧板的承重会增加到40%或更多。这只是现代技术中的一个方面,却常常被误解为是全部。下面我将更详细地做出解释。我希望文中的分力比例不要被咬文嚼字地理解,它们只是大致的虚拟数字。在现实中,在转弯的过程中,两板的力量变化是渐变的,如下图中奥地利选手Rainer Schoenfelder演示的那样。

下载 (215.68 KB)

4 分钟前

In this photo sequence the racer keeps both skis in a constant contact with the snow throughout the entire turn.
Schoenfelder
gradually transfers more weight from the outside ski onto the inside one as he nears the gate. I would take a liberty to suggest that his skis would draw a track on the snow that is different from the one produced by some junior racers who maintain both skis equally loaded throughout the entire turn. As mentioned above, their track might look like this one,

在上面的连拍图中,选手在整个转弯的过程中都保持雪板贴在雪面上。Schoenfelder在接近旗门的过程中逐渐将力量从外侧板转移到内侧板上。我要说,他的雪板留下的轨迹,和那些在转弯全程都50/50分力的青少年选手留下的轨迹是不同的。就像前面说过的,这些青少年选手留下的轨迹是如下图(标1的图)的样子的:

下载 (27.94 KB)

4 分钟前

while the tracks left by a World Cup racer would look more like this:

但是,世界杯选手留下的轨迹更像下图(标2的图)所示:

下载 (28 KB)

4 分钟前

I believe that these very tracks should be produced by junior racers, as well, while free skiing on a moderately steep slope. In my opinion, studying the tracks left on the snow by racers can be very helpful in analyzing and refining their technique. While examining the tracks of World Cup skiers, one can notice that the track left by the inside ski gets deeper (or wider, depending on the snow) at the end of the turn right before the beginning of the next one.

我相信即便是那些练习50/50分力的青少年选手们,在一个较陡的坡上自由滑的时候也会留下上图(标2的图)这样的轨迹。在我看来,研究选手在雪上留下的轨迹非常有助于分析和提炼他们的技术。在分析世界杯选手留下的轨迹时,你会发现在一个弯结束另一个弯将要开始的阶段,内侧板的轨迹是渐深的(或渐宽,取决于雪况)。

A closer look at the tracks can also reveal some convergence of the tracks in phase-III. Why does it happen? Perhaps an answer to this can be illustrated by a sequence of Kalle Pallander of Finland executing a GS turn on a moderately steep section of the GS course at Beaver Creek.

如果仔细观察,你会发现在第三阶段,两板轨迹之间的距离是渐窄的。这是喂鼠末呐?也许答案可以从下面这套连拍图中找到,这是芬兰选手Kalle Pallander在Beaver Creek的大回转赛道上一个稍陡的赛段的照片。

下载 (172.84 KB)

4 分钟前

Pallander makes a moderately round turn dictated by the course set. It is by far not the most round turn that can be seen in a GS course. However, even in this turn, the racer builds a significant pressure on the outside ski that continues to bend throughout completion of phase-II (frame 4 from the bottom) and into phase-III (frames 2 and 3 from the bottom). It is quite obvious that the outside ski is significantly more bent than the inside one as Pallander passes the gate. Thus, an outside ski carves and arc of a tighter radius than the inside one. This ultimately produces converging tracks. Perhaps it can be more clearly seen from this author's demonstration:

依赛道所限,Pallander在转一个中等圆度的弯。这并不是在大回转赛道上所能看到的最圆的转弯。但是,即便在这个转弯中,选手依然明显地把力量压在外侧板上,在第二阶段的尾段(从下往上数第四帧)和第三阶段初段(从下往上数第二、三帧)外侧板一直是弯曲的。非常明显,当Pallander经过旗门的时候,外侧板的弯曲明显大于内侧板。因此,外侧板的走刃半径会小于内侧板,这最终造成了两板轨迹之间的距离渐窄。也许从下图中作者的演示中可以看得更清楚。

下载 (114.66 KB)

4 分钟前

Some proponents of equal weight distribution also insist on avoiding convergence of the skis by an "active steering" of the inside ski. While it may be done so in slow "railroad track" turns, it is hardly possible in dynamic turns at racing speeds. Furthermore, it is simply unnecessary and, in fact, can be very slow as it makes for an excessively round arc of a turn. Even if a racer were to carve such arcs in a very clean fashion, he or she would always be losing speed in every turn. In order to maintain or even generate speed in a phase-III of a turn, World Cup skiers straighten out the turn exit. In other words, they make accelerating arcs of a pulling radius (i.e., comma shape) that allow for "releasing" out of the turn at about 45 degrees to the fall line.

一些平均分力的支持车还坚持通过主动旋转内侧板来避免板距渐窄。这在低速的“轨道车”式的转弯中也许是可行的,但在比赛中的高速转弯时就很难实现了。实际上这样做既没有必要,又会把弯变得太圆以至于影响速度。即便选手能干净漂亮地走出这样的弧线,他也会在转弯中损失很多速度。为了在转弯的第三阶段保持速度甚至加速,世界杯选手会将出弯阶段的弧度拉直。换言之,他们增大出弯阶段的回转半径(形成逗号形的轨迹),以增加速度,并在与滚落线成45°的时候释放掉压弯的力量。

This is done by shifting the weight from the outside ski onto the inside one at the completion of phase-III as demonstrated here by Hermann Maier.

这是通过在第三阶段末段将重量从外侧板移至内侧板来实现的,就像下图中Hermann Maier演示的那样。(译者按:注意最下面一帧,外侧板的前半部已经离开雪面了)

下载 (136.3 KB)

4 分钟前

Photo by Stan Petrash

In the third frame (from the top), racer's outside ski is locked into a tighter arc than his inside ski that is going almost straight (i.e., carving an arc of a much longer radius). At this point, if the racer were to continue pressuring the outside ski, he would end up moving too far across the hill and slowing down. Instead, Maier shifts the weight from the outside ski onto the inside one that takes him in the desired direction (last frame). While this movement is often used by World Cup skiers, its timing can be somewhat tricky. If the weight is transferred onto the inside ski too late, the racer gets too far across the fall line, which prevents him from properly attacking the next gate. However, if the inside ski is loaded a little too early, it may result in heading too straight for the next gate. In this case, a correction of line may be required which can also affect the racer's speed.
Thus, the proper timing related to loading the inside ski has to be mastered in a free skiing first.

在上图中从上往下数的第三帧,选手的外侧板弯曲的程度更大(回转半径变小),而内侧板则基本没有弯曲(回转半径更大)。在这个时点,如果选手继续给外侧板压力,他将会沿着那个小半径的弧运动,并造成速度下降。取而代之,Maier将力量从外侧板转移至内侧板,使得滑行轨迹指向他所希望的方向(最后一帧)。虽然这一招被世界杯选手们广泛使用,但它的使用时机还是很微妙和不容易掌握的。如果力量转移到内侧板太晚的话,选手就会滑到离开滚落线太远的地方,这将使他很难应付下一个旗门。但是,如果力量转移到内侧板过早,则会造成路径太过直接地指向下一个旗门,这种情况下,选手需要调整路线,这也会影响速度。
因此,应该先在自由滑当中熟练掌握内板承重的时机。

Another excellent, but less obvious demonstration is also provided by Hermann Maier, who is captured here while negotiating a GS turn on a very steep course in Bormio, Italy.

下图是Hermann Maier的另一个很棒的示范,虽然不那么明显。这是他在意大利的Bormio赛道中很陡的一段上做大回转转弯时的照片。

下载 (56.63 KB)

3 分钟前

photo: courtesy of Ron LeMaster

The last two frames of this sequence are of the most interest in terms of using the inside ski. The second frame (from the bottom) reflects a very dynamic completion of phase-II. Both skis are carving a part of an arc right in the fall line. The outside ski is obviously more loaded and is arched significantly. I have to say that there are not too many skiers even on the World Cup who can arc the ski so much in the fall line. Maier's inside ski is also loaded in phase-II (second frame), but is carries much smaller load as it is bent noticeably less. I would say that the weight distribution ratio in this phase is somewhere near 70/ 30% in favor of the outside ski. On a pitch that steep the weight distribution ratio can be higher than usual and reach up to 80/ 20%. Notice that the pressure is applied to the middle of the outside ski in phase-II, while by beginning of phase-III (last frame) the pressure moves toward the tail of this ski. At the same time Maier maintains or increases the pressure on the tongue of his inside boot, which puts more pressure on the front of the inside ski. Thus, the weight does not simply shift from the outside ski onto the inside one. Rather it moves from the tail of the outside ski onto the front of the inside ski which is going almost straight at this point. The ratio in the middle part of phase-III (last frame) can be about 60 / 40%. The weight transfer will be completed by exiting phase - III. At this point, momentarily, the ratio will change to 40% / 60% in favor of the inside ski as can be seen from this shot of Maier.

从内侧板使用的角度来说,这幅连拍的最后两帧是最有趣的。倒数第二帧是在转弯第二阶段的末段。两支雪板都在走刃,并正经过滚落线。外侧板明显承重更多,而且明显被压弯。我必须说即便是在世界杯比赛中也没有多少选手能在滚落线的位置把雪板压弯成这样。在第二阶段(第二帧)Maier的内侧板也是承重的,但所承担的重量要小得多,因为它的弯曲程度要小很多。我认为这时的分力比例大概是外板70%、内板30%。在这样陡的雪道上,这个比例甚至会高出平常,达到80/20。注意看,在第二阶段时,力量是压在外侧板的中部,而进入第三阶段后,着力点则后移至外侧板的板尾。同时,Maier保持或增加了内侧腿对鞋舌的前压力,使得内侧板前部的压力增大。可以看出,力量不是简单的从外侧板转移至内侧板,而是从外侧板的后部转移至内侧板的前部,这时内侧板几乎是直着往前滑的(转弯半径很大)。在第三阶段的中段(最后一帧),分力比例大约是60/40。力量转移将会在第三阶段结束的时候完成。在这个时点,分力比例将会变成外板40%、内板60%,如下图中Maier演示的。

下载 (105 KB)

3 分钟前

photo Stan Petrash

Therefore, by the beginning of phase-I of a "new" turn, the racer achieves a fully re-centered position over the front of the "new" outside ski. Of course, this is an ideal scenario, but it can not be achieved without complete understanding of intricacies of using the inside ski. I hope, that the illustrations provided here sufficiently prove that the use of the inside ski in modern race turns is different from just keeping both skis equally loaded. I suppose the important role played by the inside ski is clear. However, a clear approach to teaching the proper use of the inside ski is needed. I will offer my perspective on this, as well, by using just one basic drill as an example.

因此,在下一个新弯开始的第一阶段,选手得以重新将力量压在新的外侧板的前部。当然,这是最理想的情况,但如果搞不明白内侧板的这些复杂应用,就永远也达不到理想状态。我希望,这些照片和图例能充分说明,在现代竞技转弯中内侧板的应用不是仅仅保持平均分力而已。假设我已经把内侧板的重要作用讲清楚了,下面则要讲的是正确使用内侧板的教学方法。我将用一个基础的练习方法为例来说明我的观点。

If you study the technique of some World Cup racers, you may notice that many of them often lift the inside ski very slightly when entering the turn (at the beginning of phase- I). Undoubtedly, they enter the turn with 100% of weight on the outside ski. This movement helps a racer to avoiding leaning onto the inside ski while aggressively moving inside the arc of a turn. This technique can be seen more often from the racers of an older generation such as Maier, Cuche, Blardone, Raich and Schlopy. These guys were taught to lift the inside ski at the beginning of each turn since they were kids. Now they successfully use this movement in the context of modern technique. By contrast, a younger breed of racers tends to keep both skis in constant contact with the snow. On a moderate to steep pitch this approach can be faster if other things are equal. Generally, this technique is being taught to junior racers all over the world nowadays. However, the approach of seasoned ski racers should not be neglected either, especially on very steep sections of a course. I am convinced that drills involving entering the turn while lifting the inside ski are the base from which one can progress to acquiring the technique of using the inside ski. While perfecting these skills one should pay attention to a proper lift of the inside ski as well as to a correct placing of the ski on the snow and edging it. For this I suggest one fairly simple drill:

如果你研究过一些世界杯选手的技术,你可能会发现很多选手在入弯(第一阶段的初段)的时候会轻微地抬一下内侧板。无疑,他们在入弯时是外侧板100%承重的。这个动作使选手在向弯内侧猛动的时候,不至倾倒在内侧板上。这种技术在Maier,Cuche,Blardone,Raich和Schlopy等老一辈选手身上更常见,因为这些老家伙从小学滑雪时候就被教导要在入弯的时候抬内侧板。作为对比,新一代选手更倾向于保持两板都接触雪面。在较陡的坡道上,如果其他条件一致,采用不抬板技术比抬板技术的速度要快。大体上,现在全世界的青少年选手都在被教授不抬板的技术。但老一辈选手们的抬腿技术也不应该被一棒子打死,尤其是在赛道中非常陡的赛段。我认为,这套包含抬脚入弯的练习方法是逐步掌握内侧板应用的基础。在练习这些技巧的时候,不但应该注意适当地抬内侧板,同时也要注意如何正确地让抬起的板落到雪面上并用刃。为此,我推荐一个非常简单的练习方法:

Right before beginning of phase-I of a turn, a skier extends a "new" outside leg and retracts the inside leg to the point of having the thigh parallel to the snow. Both skis are parallel, while one is up in the air and another one is on the snow. The ski tips should be level, with neither one in front of the other. Thus, a skier is in a typical (for phase-II) hyper-flexed position with one leg extended and another one extremely bent (see Maier in phase-II below)

在开始一个弯的第一阶段之前,滑雪者将新弯中的外侧腿伸直,并将内侧退弯曲至大腿与雪面平行。保持两板平行,一直板悬空(新弯中的内侧板),另一只踩在雪面上。保持两板的板头平齐,不要有前后差。这样,滑雪者就形成了在转弯第二阶段时使用的典型的超弯曲姿势——一腿伸展,另一腿极度收缩。(见下图中Maier在第二阶段的姿势)

下载 (56.63 KB)

3 分钟前

photo: courtesy of Ron LeMaster

Then, the skier begins inclining inside the arc and the outside edge of the inside ski touches the snow in the beginning of phase-II. It happens exactly at the same moment when in a regular turn the weight begins to shift to the inside ski. If this drill is executed correctly, it forces the skier to emphasize flexion of the inside leg and the weight shift. Obviously this drill requires and develops a skier's lateral balance. It is important that the inside ski is placed on the edge at an appropriate angle. A common mistake in this drill is just lifting the inside ski and then placing it down almost flat without any movement to the inside of the arc. The track left by the racer doing this drill correctly should look like this one:

然后,滑雪者开始向弯内侧倾,并在第二阶段开始的时候让内侧板的外刃接触雪面。在正常的转弯中,正是在这个时点,力量开始向内侧板转移。如果这个练习方法做得得当,它将迫使练习者加强内侧退的弯曲和力量转移。这个练习方法明显锻炼了了滑雪者的侧向平衡能力。很重要的一点事,内侧板要以一个适当的立刃幅度落地。这个练习的一个常见错误是:仅仅抬起内侧板,并在内侧板落地的时候平板底着地,而身体并没有向弯内侧倾。如果选手正确地完成了这个练习,那么他留下的轨迹应该是如下图所示:

下载 (26.51 KB)

4 分钟前

One of the variations of this drill is its execution with placing the tip of the inside ski a little bit behind the tip of the outside one when the inside ski touches the snow. It allows one to avoid an excessive saggital split of the skis and the subsequent leaning onto the inside ski.

这个练习的一个变形是:在内侧板落地时,让内侧板的板头比外侧板的略靠后。这样做的好处是可以避免两板成外八字型,以及外八字型随后会造成的内侧板主要承重。

Another variation of this drill is lifting the inside ski and keeping its tip over the tip of the outside ski (not to be confused with a javelin turn). When done correctly, it allows the skier to get more pressure on the shovel of the outside ski at the beginning of phase - I. In either one of these variations the tracks left on the snow should remain the same as the one shown above. Combining these variations of the drill with regular turns with both skis on the snow allows the skier to acquire a movement pattern for using the inside ski. At the advanced stages of development, these drills can be used in the gates, as well.

这个练习的另一个变形是:抬起内侧板,并让内侧板的板头保持在外侧板板头上方(别和javelin turn弄混,但是什么是javelin turn?)。如果做得正确,它能让滑雪者在第一阶段初段把更多的力量压在外侧板的板头。这两种变形练习留下的轨迹依然是前面图示的那样。将这两种练习与常规的不抬腿转弯相结合,可以让滑雪者摸索到使用内侧板的动作要领。在此后的提高阶段中,这些练习方法还可以用于过旗门。

I am convinced that understanding the role of the inside ski is necessary for coaches and racers of all levels. I hope this article has provided a little help

我确信对于教练和任何水平的选手而言,弄清该如何使用内侧板都是必要的。我希望本文可以帮到你哦

主题

帖子

积分

三大纪律,八项主义。

积分
沙发
发表于 2011-8-31 16:56:56 | 只看该作者

辛苦!

早几年我也准备过翻译此公的文章,不过后来慢慢对走刃没了兴趣,就一直没动手。对于想在平道竞速的朋友应该很有帮助。辛苦了!!
来自旧版论坛的签名一只特立独行的猪

主题

帖子

积分

绿野新人,渴望上路。

积分
板凳
发表于 2011-9-1 08:52:08 | 只看该作者

感谢炸弹猫精彩的翻译。Greg Gurshman的讲述的内容还是挺深奥的,因主要讲竞技滑雪技术,近年国内雪圈讨论的不多,

但看过之后会发现新鲜的,实用的东西。
这是个有益的过程:一发现新的东西,大家都是学习,理解,吸收这个过程。
简单举例:大家关心的内外雪板的用力分配,看了以上讲述,也就不会再有误解和争论了。这也是收获。