绿野自助户外活动网站

查看: 1309|回复: 12

How to be sure you will become an Expert Skier(Harald Harb)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

绿野新人,渴望上路。

积分
发表于 2010-1-4 12:15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享到:
How to be sure you will become an Expert Skier

by Harald Harb

http://www.harbskisystems.com/hblog/2008_02_01_archive.html

Philosophical about skiing

It's easy for me to be philosophical about ski instruction, it’s been my life in one form or another for 40 years. The legacy of main stream ski instruction is definitely consistent and continues to stay on the same course, leading skiers in the wrong direction. It boils down to the TTS organizations (traditional ski systems)not understanding efficiency of movement. Ski instruction split into factions decades ago. The racers and coaches accepted and understood that skis must be put on edge to make speed. This was greatly due to Warren Witherell’s book, “How the Racers Ski”. The instructor world stayed in the same place even in the face of overwhelming proof that skiing works better with skis on edge, rather than with skis twisting. So TTS (traditional ski systems) continued to teach maneuvers and outcomes that conflict with expert skiing and skier efficiency. This was in total contradiction to expert movements, what skiers used called "efficiency". Unfortunately, the systems that move skiers toward inefficiency are still dominating the world of ski instruction.

I’m sure skiers don’t know this about ski instruction and if they knew; I’m sure they would say it’s about time that ski instruction changed.

It is important for the TTS to keep instructors and the skiing public dumb, to avoid discovery. The inefficiencies in TTS become very obvious when you watch skiers struggling with Wedge Christie movements, when they should be skiing parallel, the first step to becoming an expert. It’s hard, but I try to justify traditional instructional approaches in my mind. Since most national ski instruction systems still, not only teach, but reinforce the Wedge Christie in skiers. I can only guess they don‘t see the long term damage done. They still believe in the short term results the wedge teaching system produces. However the residual effects are damaging, as they result in skiers and instructors stuck with a wedge and a wedge movement pattern. Rather than changing to a system that brings skiers to ski with less effort and that makes them look like skiers that people see in the movies, skiers stay clumsy and unbalanced. In an earlier Blog, I wrote that I often teach intermediate skiers. I watch them struggle with the wedge opening and body rotation needed to get around the bracing stance ski, big toe edge, that the wedge creates. Skiers taught this way can’t find a way to release the outside ski. They have to move into the next turn with an interruption of movements that otherwise, with an efficient approach, would easily connect turns.
After decades of opportunity for change, skiing may still be the only sport that teaches completely different movements than those used by expert skiers.

Hence the popularity and growth of Snowboarding, especially with the image conscious youth? I find these traditional approaches to skiing so pervasive there is no one pointing out the deficiencies in the national systems; everyone is bought in. Therefore there is no motivation for them to even consider a change. Why is it that in this day and age, national systems have yet to investigate their systems and the outcomes they produce for skiers? The fact that they aren’t researching their results, evaluating their performance, and addressing these issues and outcomes, keeps them believing old school teaching methods are still justified. But unfortunately they are a major deterrent to skiing growth and enjoyment for the general public? Skiing as an industry has to pull together and confront this debilitating insidious problem. We have to introduce efficiency into ski teaching. The only biomechanically efficient teaching program in the world is PMTS. PMTS teaches toward efficiency and national teaching systems teach away from efficacy. To understand this completely we have to know what is meant by efficient skiing and what is not. Inefficient skiing, blocks the body from moving naturally with or in the direction of the natural and developed forces that help move the body from turn to turn. Anytime a skier resists the natural forces, as thousands do with the wedge, it causes defensive core movement approaches. Defensive movements block and brace against the natural elements that would smoothly move the body toward the new turn. These defensive reactions are caused by movements like: leg extension, which moves the body back uphill, body rotation that moves the body around the blocking wedged out ski, the obstacle. In all of these cases, the obstacle is the planted big toe edge of the wedged out, stance ski. If that edge is holding, the ski can’t release; therefore the body can’t move into the new turn. If anyone isn’t grasping what I’m saying, I’m saying traditional teaching systems don’t intend or know they produce these results, but the fact is their wedge based inefficient movements and dead-end accompanying movements result in dissatisfaction. Humans are very crafty at developing movements getting them around skiing obstacles. When there is a technical barrier that creates difficult situations the body adapts. When skiers begin using adaptive movements they stop progressing and basically survive. These adaptive ways don’t move skiers toward expert skiing. Two of the movements that result from inefficiency and adaptive needs; I described earlier, actually become stronger and reinforced in skiers as they ski. Every time a skier uses these habits, wrong movements become more ingrained and this dependence becomes powerful. It’s very logical and easy to see how every time skiers ski with inefficient movements they move further away from efficiency, making the road back, increasingly difficult. I teach skiers using PMTS, which teaches only efficient movements, and I can reverse inefficient movements with my PMTS Direct Parallel system. The reversal can take a day or a week, depending on a skiers dedication and persistence. Teaching toward efficiency is a completely different way of teaching skiing. PMTS teaches efficiency from the first time a skier hits the snow. Because there is no bracing big toe edge wedge or stems taught in PMTS. The problems that plague skiers from other systems are never developed and the skier is never dependant on the stem and wedge as a crutch.  

Skiing with Efficiency

The problems TTS produce become very clear when you have to teach skiers who are stuck in the movements of the national systems. Fortunately, with PMTS getting the results from efficient movements, doesn’t take long. How is this done? It’s done with an emphasis on balance transfer and releasing movements, rather than with Stem Christie movements. Every skier who uses Stem Turns develops bracing and body rotating dependencies. The strength of the PMTS system is the versatility taught to skiers early in the system. PMTS skiers learn how to relax into a new turn by using movements that allow the body to move without pushing against the slope and gravity .

To ski correctly you have to learn a different set of movements.

The first step is learning and becoming comfortable with real balancing on all the edges of the skis. This is part of the core PMTS development program that is totally neglected in traditional national systems. How do you test that skiers have learned these core balancing abilities? Very simple approaches that involve traversing the slope on each of the four ski edges. If skiers can traverse a slope on both the little toe edge side of the uphill and the big toe edge side of the downhill ski; they can ski with parallel movements. When skiers learn this ability they tend and are much more likely to allow the body to move freely into the next arc, in balance. This is facilitated by the what you learn next in PMTS; relaxing and bending of the stance leg to change the ski edges for the new turn. Yes, these are expert skier movements. Who doesn’t want to learn using expert skier movements?

Isn‘t it logical that learning expert movements from the beginning, accelerates your skiing to an expert level?
It’s been more than ten years since my first article appeared in “Skiing Magazine“, called “Become Expert in a Day”

This article was widely criticized by traditional instructors, as being far too optimistic and unachievable.
The critics totally missed the point. I still stand by the name of the article and the results achieved by the movements. The meaning of the title is focused on the huge difference you can achieve for your skiing, in one day using PMTS to reverse the damaging movements. In one day you can change your skiing; and build it toward efficiency, rather than staying stuck in the rut that only deepens the frustration generated by the inefficient movement spiral. Becoming an expert skier in a day, is a reality, because with PMTS movements, the day you decide to learn with efficiency, will be your first day into the expert skiing world. Every time you ski with PMTS, expert movements are reinforced, rather than destroyed; and you came closer to the goal of becoming an expert skier.  

主题

帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
发表于 2010-1-4 12:41:15 | 显示全部楼层

呼唤译制版~~~

主题

帖子

积分

绿野投名状,终生免死牌。

积分
发表于 2010-1-4 20:19:09 | 显示全部楼层

谢,我发现了绝译,明天若是还能登陆,我就发上来。吊胃口先。

来自旧版论坛的签名别跟俺较真,俺就是来吹牛的:( :-?

主题

帖子

积分

绿野投名状,终生免死牌。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-1-5 01:28:39 | 显示全部楼层

哦?邪教教主出博客啦?

值得看 [sign]-------------------------------------------------
不在于用什么滑,也不在于滑什么,而在于滑哪儿 :[/sign]

主题

帖子

积分

绿野投名状,终生免死牌。

积分
发表于 2010-1-6 14:00:46 | 显示全部楼层

精妙的翻译来了:) 发现在发情期的请举手:)

如何确保你将成为一个专家滑雪者

由哈拉尔德哈布

http://www.harbskisystems.com/hblog/2008_02_01_archive.html

哲学滑雪

这对我来说很容易约滑雪教学哲学,它一直以某种形式或另一种我的生活了40年。干流的滑雪教学遗产肯定是一致的,并继续留在同一个球场,在错误的方向的滑雪者。归结起来的TTS组织(传统滑雪系统)不理解的行动效率。滑雪教学派系分裂成几十年前。在车手和教练接受和理解,滑雪板,必须把边缘,使速度。这一点大大由于沃伦威瑟雷尔的书,“如何滑雪的车手”。老师留的世界,即使在面对压倒性的证据可与滑雪滑雪更好的边缘,而不是与滑雪板扭在同一个地方。因此,语音合成(传统滑雪系统)继续任教演习和冲突的成果,专家滑雪和滑雪的效率。这是完全违背专家运动,滑雪者使用的是什么所谓的“效率”。不幸的是,该系统将滑雪者对效率低下仍然是支配世界的滑雪教学。

我敢肯定滑雪者不知道这对滑雪的指示,如果他们知道,我肯定他们会说现在是时候改变的滑雪指令的。

重要的是保持了语音合成的滑雪指导员和公众哑,来避免被发现。在语音合成的效率变得很明显,当你看到滑雪运动与楔克里斯蒂,挣扎时,他们应该滑雪的同时,第一步成为专家。这很难,但我尝试用在我脑海中的传统教学方法。由于大多数国家仍然滑雪教学系统,不仅要教好书,而且加强了滑雪者楔克里斯蒂。我只能猜测,他们看不到长远的伤害。他们仍然相信在短期内成果楔教学系统产生。但残余影响的损害,因为他们在滑雪和一个楔子,并打进了一个运动模式,坚持教师的结果。而不是改变一个系统,使滑雪者滑雪,以较少的努力,这让他们看起来像滑雪的人在电影中看到,滑雪者留笨拙而不平衡。在先前的博客,我写道,我经常教中级滑雪者。我看他们的楔开放和身体旋转所需的立场各地滑雪获得支撑,大脚趾的优势,创造的楔形斗争。滑雪者教授这样不能找到一种方法,释放外滑雪。他们必须到一个动作中断,下一轮行动,否则,一个有效率的做法,很容易变成连接。
经过几十年的改革机会,滑雪仍可能是唯一的运动,教导比专家滑雪者使用的完全不同的运动。

因此,普及和增长,特别是单板滑雪的形象意识,青年?我觉得到滑雪这些传统做法,使普遍没有人指出,在国家制度的缺陷,每个人都买英寸因此,没有任何动机,他们甚至考虑改变。为什么在这个时代,国家制度还没有他们的系统进行调查,其结果他们为滑雪者产生?事实上,他们没有自己的研究结果,评估其性能,并解决这些问题和成果,使他们相信老学校的教学方法仍然是合理的。但可惜他们是一个主要的障碍为广大市民和享受滑雪的增长?滑雪作为一个行业要团结起来,面对这种令人衰弱的阴险的问题。我们必须引入滑雪教学效率。唯一的生物力学效率的教学计划是世界上并联机床。对并联机床的效率和国家教学系统教教远离疗效。要完全理解这一点,我们必须知道什么是高效率的滑雪,什么不是。低效滑雪,拦截来自移动的或自然的力量和发展方向,从而帮助推进从身体自然的把身体。任何时候,滑雪者抗拒自然的力量,为数以千计的楔子一样,它会导致运动是以防守的核心。防守动作块和勇敢面对自然因素,将进展顺利迈向新的转身。这些防御性反应的原因主要是想运动:腿部伸展,其中移动将遗体运回上山,身体旋转的移动周围的封锁楔进行滑雪,身体的障碍。在所有这些情况下,该障碍是种出来的楔形,立场滑雪大脚趾的边缘。如果这种优势正举行,滑雪无法释放,因此身体不能移动到新的转机。如果有人不抓我在说什么,我说传统的教学制度不打算或不知道他们生产这些结果,但事实是他们的楔的效率运动和死路伴随变动不满的结果。人类是非常狡猾的发展滑雪运动规避障碍物。当有技术障碍,这造成身体适应困难的情况。当滑雪者开始使用他们停止前进,基本生存自适应运动。这些适应性的方法不走向专家滑雪滑雪。两个运动,从低效率和适应需要的结果,我刚才所说的,实际上已经成为加强和巩固他们的滑雪者滑雪。每次滑雪者使用这些习惯,错误的动作变得更加根深蒂固,这依赖变得强大。这是很符合逻辑,易于看到每次滑雪者滑雪的距离,他们将进一步提高效率,使道路,低效率的动作越来越困难。我教滑雪者使用并联机床,是教的唯一有效动作,我可以反向并联机床直接与我并行系统效率运动。逆转可以一天或一个星期,这取决于滑雪者的献身精神和毅力。对效率的教学是一种滑雪教学完全不同的方式。并联机床教的第一次滑雪击中雪效率。因为没有支撑大脚趾边缘楔形或茎教授在并联机床。困扰的问题,从其他系统从未开发的滑雪者和滑雪从不在茎,作为一个楔子依赖拐杖。

滑雪与效率

语音合成产生的问题变得很清楚当你有教谁是国家制度的坚持滑雪运动。幸运的是,从高效率的并联机床运动得到的结果,并不需要很长时间。这是怎么做?这是在做一个平衡的转移和释放运动,而不是干视运动的重视。每个滑雪谁使用干打开发展支撑和身体旋转的依赖。并联机床的系统的力量,是通用性教给滑雪者在系统初期。并联机床滑雪者学习如何成为一个新的转折,放宽利用运动,让身体在没有在斜坡重力推进。

滑雪正确你必须学会一组不同的动作。

第一步是学习,并成为与所有的滑雪板边缘真正的平衡舒适。这是核心并联机床发展计划,这是完全忽视传统的国家制度的一部分。您是如何测试滑雪者了解到这些核心能力的平衡?很涉及穿越了四个滑雪边每个斜坡简单的方法。如果滑雪者可以遍历两小脚趾的上坡和大脚趾的下坡滑雪边缘一侧的边缘一侧的斜坡,他们可以滑雪平行运动。当滑雪者学习这种能力,而且他们往往更容易让身体进入下一个弧线自由的平衡。这是促进了你所学到的下一个并联机床,放宽和腿弯曲的立场转变为新一轮的滑雪边缘。诚然,这些都是专家滑雪运动。谁不想要学习使用专业滑雪运动呢?

是不是合乎逻辑的,从一开始学习的专家运动,以加速您的滑雪专家的水平呢?
它已超过10年了,我的第一篇文章出现在“滑雪杂志”,被称为“成为在为期一天的专家”

这篇文章被广泛批评为是传统的教师,太过乐观,无法实现。
批评者完全忽略了一点。我仍然站在文章的名称和运动取得的成果。标题的意思是集中在很大的不同,您可以实现您的滑雪一天使用并联机床扭转破坏性运动。在一天之内可以更改您的滑雪,建设这对效率,而不是在发情期,只有加深了效率螺旋运动产生的沮丧坚持住。在一天成为专家滑雪者,是一个现实,因为与并联机床运动,这一天你决定学习与效益,将是你的第一天到滑雪界的专家。每次你并联机床滑雪,专家运动得到了加强,而不是破坏了,你比较接近成为一个专家滑雪的目标。

来自旧版论坛的签名别跟俺较真,俺就是来吹牛的:( :-?

主题

帖子

积分

三大纪律,八项主义。

积分
发表于 2010-1-6 14:34:42 | 显示全部楼层

!!!能坚持看完的请举手,让偶膜拜一下!

来自旧版论坛的签名一只特立独行的猪

主题

帖子

积分