帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
发表于 2010-4-29 23:45:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享到:
供参考,互相学习,顺便留档。

俗 人 品 茗 记

当代俗人之生活是行也匆匆睡也匆匆,节奏快得跟上厕所似的来也冲冲去也冲冲,一顿忙碌换来大脑一顿空白。朋友间能凑在一起聚会实属不易,要能凑在一起品茶那更是何等的清闲高雅了。俗之大俗的生活之余,今天有幸参加网友组织的品茗茶会,也算是百忙中找点消遣,长点见识了。

三点,雨后,三岛中心茶叶世界三楼,如约赶至。在场已经分坐着不少来捧扬的茶友了。坐下后打量四周环境,现场的桌椅氛围都是由N多高档根雕布置而成,也不失为一个根雕展。做工特别精致的根雕台面上摆满各式茶具,古色古香高尚典雅,现场要再放点高山流水春江花月夜之类的古典音乐,就有点小蓬莱的意境了。过了一会儿,看主办者还张罗着布置灯光和音响摄像等,看样子是专门录制个茶话节目吧。扫了一眼在场的表现得比较出位的男女,琢磨谁会是节目中的主角呢。最后眼光落在一位着褐色“中国功夫”装的长发女士身上,四十岁上下,白白净净地,形象倒是挺富态的,很快确认了这位女士就是这个品茗会的特邀主讲,也是这个茶叶世界的老板。

作为广东人,对茶之一道一直是半懂不懂的。茶是天天喝各种茶叶换着喝,但远远谈不上品茶,一是没时间二是嫌麻烦。在家的时候经常见叔叔几个小杯子那么倒来倒去的泡功夫茶,那样子就跟我们小时候玩过家家似的。品茗会中,分坐几桌的茶友都边听边看边学边品。刚开始看沏茶的小姑娘顺手就把茶杯里的水倒在桌面上,没搞错吧以为看花眼了。仔细一看发现每张根雕桌面上都特制有漏茶的通道,看茶友们把杯中水那么随意往桌面上一撒觉得好潇洒。

话说茶道。在古筝乐曲的伴奏下,身着中国“功夫装”的女士仪态万千地进场,上座,熏香,净手,左右各站一古装女童侍奉。女士盈盈一笑风情万种地先引茶入茶,请来宾赏茶,然后是赏具,边演示边讲解。听她一言一词,看她一举一动节奏都很慢很慢,不知是不是泡茶品茶的时候就应该这样的。

品茶所谓功夫茶,并非指一种茶叶或茶类的名字,而是一种泡茶的技法。之所以叫功夫茶,是因为这种泡茶的方式极为讲究,操作起来需要一定的功夫,此功夫既是一种冲泡的学问,也是品饮的境界。好的功夫茶方法可以说是一种融精神、礼仪、冲泡技艺、饮茶艺术、评品茶质为一体的完整的茶道形式。

品茶讲究用景瓷宜陶――景德镇的瓷器、宜兴的紫砂壶。以乌龙为例,一般步骤如下:

烫杯温壶:将沸水倾入紫砂壶、公道杯、闻香杯、品茗杯中,洁具提温。
乌龙入宫:将乌龙茶放入茶壶。  
洗茶:将沸水倒入壶中,又迅速倒出。  
冲泡:沸水再次入壶,倒水过程中壶嘴“点头”三次,即所谓“凤凰三点头”,向客人示敬。  
春风拂面:水要高出壶口,用壶盖拂去茶末儿。
封壶:盖上壶盖,用沸水遍浇壶身。  
分杯:用茶夹将闻香杯、品茗杯分组,放在茶托上。  
玉液回壶:将壶中茶汤倒入公道杯,使每个人都能品到色、香、味一致的茶。  
分壶:将茶汤分别倒入闻香杯,茶斟七分满。  
奉茶:以茶奉客。  
闻香:客人将茶汤倒入品茶杯,轻嗅闻香杯中的余香。  
品茗:客人用三指取品茗杯,分三口轻啜慢饮。

女士每泡完一种茶就让茶童揣着给茶友们现场分享,位置靠边的我时不时也能分着几口尝尝。行家饮茶,很重视茶叶和水,同时还注重茶具。苏东坡有诗云:“潞公煎茶学西蜀,定州花瓷琢红玉。”茶具除陶瓷为主外,还有用金、银、玉器、玛瑙等制作的珍贵茶具;当今又兴玻璃茶具等。看现场的茶具,淋琅满目的比西餐的刀叉还复杂,都是做工无比的小巧精致。茶杯也就我的俩儿拇指合一起那么大,这样的小杯子只有林黛玉那样的纤纤玉手品来才有味道,要是一个大老爷们揣着那么个小茶杯品茶我看着是有点滑稽。

写到这里,怕我等俗人词不达意,特意在网上搜来两段比较完整又言简意赅的茶具描写,供爱好者参考学习:

“功夫茶的茶具包括炉子,是红泥小炭炉,一般高一尺二寸,茶锅为细白泥所制,锅炉高二寸,底有碗口般大,单把长近三寸,冲罐如红柿般大,乃潮州泥制陶壶,茶杯小如核桃,乃瓷制品,其壁极薄。茶池形状如鼓,瓷制,由一个作为“鼓面”的盘子和一个类似“鼓身”的圆罐组成。盘子上有小眼四个,为漏水所用。而圆罐则用于容纳由盘子漏下的废茶水。”

“清代衰枚在《隋园食单》中,对乌龙茶的品饮有段生动的记述:“……杯小如胡桃,壶小如香椽,每斟无一两,上口不忍咽,先嗅其香,再试其味,徐徐咀嚼而体贴之,果然清香扑鼻,舌有余甘。怡情悦性,一杯之后,再试二杯,令人释燥平矜,始觉龙井(茶)虽清而味薄矣,阳羡(茶)虽佳而韵逊矣,颇有玉与水晶品格不同之感。故武夷烹天下盛名,真乃不黍,且可瀹(yue,煮也)至三次,而其味犹未尽。”

古乐声中,现场帅哥靓女三三俩俩津津有味留连忘返,时间已经快六点了。近段时间左扑腾右扑腾地好容易有机会优雅了一把,说真的还真有点舍不得说走就走。连人家鲁迅先生都说:“有好茶喝,会喝好茶,是一种清福。”如天天摆着茶几玩过家家品茶过日子多好呀。可是,我等俗人只能什么俗地方来回什么俗地方去,日子再俗也得过下去,咱不当神仙。

Madiocre Person for Tasting Tea

Walking and sleeping in mordern rhythm are quickly like the crash water of toilet to come and out in a rash. A busy day changed a blank in my mind. It was not easy to have a meeting with several confidents much less for tasting tea together. If it was possible that was so freedom and elegant with a good mood myself. After work of busy and mediocre life, today I attended a forum about tasting tea,organized by some interesting frends by network. Just a pastime and a chance to learn more other life knowledges.

After raining at 3 o’clock,3 floor of Three Island Center of tea world, I keeped appointment in time.Many friends arrived,sat and standed here and there preparing the commence of the tea forum.Sat down there and looked over surrounding at present. A splendid atmosphere with all the tables and stools were made of exquisite root carvings, liked a actively exhibition of root carvings, varieties of tea sets filled with subtle carvings tables.The classical flavour looks grace、elegent and high moral. Little singular imagination like the Penglai (fairies in heaven) if it was possible to add some. classical music at present, for example the most famous Chinese music: the Spring River,Flower and Moonnight. After a moment, I saw the organizer was busing about the lighting and hi-fi equipments. It seemed to make a special program about the tasting tea at soon.Looked around the distinguished ladies and gentlemen , I speculated who would be leading actor of the progarm. Lastly I paied attention to an lady about forty ages who have white-skin and dressed brownness Chinese kungfu garment, looked it grace and dignity. Soon confirmed she was the special invited presider about the furom,and a boss of this tea world.

I was bown in Guangdong povince,but it was not know clearly about the tea ceremony. Most people sipped all kinds of teas every day but never speculated more about it because less time and dislike trouble. I have seen my uncle took several small cups for
changing them each other to make Kungfu tea,liked a nauthy boy played house at home.The same behavior as the tea friends mimiced it at present.Just look a little girl poured a cup of tea to the table in random,why not?Looked it wearily and found out many pores on table as channel for the gush tea. Many friends mimiced the behavior feels themselves smart and handsome so much.

Says the tea ceremony, with Kucheng music(Chinese musical), the lady dressed brownness Chinese kungfu garment comed in.Take a seat of honour, burning incense,watching hands,with two little girls serving both sides of her. The lady gave a grin than introduced the kungfu tea, invited guests to appreciate the tea and the tea services in a pleasure.Interpreted the technological procedure and showed behavior how to tast tea. Listened her verbals and feeled her rhythm of behavior was slowly and slowly.I don’t know weather it should be thus for tasting tea or just her personal native trait.

Tasted tea means Kungfu tea,not a kind of tea name but a technological procedure how to make it aroma,and payed great attention to the base handle and tasted manner for the high moral people.All in all,Kungfu tea should be a culture,also the frontier of human soul. A good Kungfu tea means a whole tea rite including the spirit, ceremony, technological and artist essence.

The most famous tea set was made of porcelain in Jingdezhen,and the most exquisite pottery molding in Yixing, two eminate places in China, integrated the Chinese means Jingciyitao.

For example Wulong tea as follows:

Burning cups and swarm pot―― took the boiling water into the black-red snameled pottery,faircups,perfumecups and tastingcups,all the tea sets have their special name.Washed them and improved the temperature at once.

Took Wulong into palace――poured the Wulong into tea pot.

Washing tea―― poured the boiling water into pot, out of it at soon.
Brewed tea――poured the boiling water into pot again,and nodded the pot mouth three times at the same time that payed homage to the guests at present, that Chinese means phoenix three noddle.

Spring breeze skimed over face――the surface water hither than the pot mouth,and skimed the tea dust by the lid of pot.

Closed pot――closed the lid of pot, burned the pot all over in hot water.

Grouping cups――took the perfumecups and tastingcups together by the tea clip,and put them into a saucer.

Good taste tea back into pot――poured the tea into faircups from pot, than everyone can sip the good tea all integrated of color,aroma and delicious.

Deleave pot――poured the tea beverage into perfumecups,and filled with 7% to the rim.

Tea serving――Looking after guests for tea.

Loved perfume――Guests poured the tea beverage into tastingcups,and light smelled the taste perfume.  

Tasting tea――guests took the tastingcups in three figures,and sipped it slowly in three bites.

After finished brewing,the lady let the girl send the dilicious tea to the guests to share at present. It was luckly that I can sip it happyly in spite of my site was not conspicuous. Expert for tasting tea,payed more attention to the tea leavies and water,contemporary noticed the tea set. SuDongPo(one poet in antique of China) had said“潞公煎茶学西蜀,定州花瓷琢红玉”。That means the precious materials were made of tea set except the porcelain including the gold,silver and agate, now fashionable in glass, etc.Looked at the tea sets at present,fulled of eyes there were dexterity and exquisite carvings complex as the knife and fork in western-style. The tastingcup’s size just only two thumbs as mine.I pondered this taste only appropriate for the thin and slim hands as LinDaiYu,a beauty lady but looked weak very much for sickness in the antique of China.On the contrary,it looked comical that a little cup was clenched by a big man’s hands.

Writting here,I am afraid I can not give more deep interprets for the tasting,than I found out two paragraphs from the network for the enthusiastic imfomationers.

“The tea set of Wulong tea including stoves ,a red mud carbon stove,highly one foot and 2 inches. The tea pan was made of slim white mud.The boiler highly 2 inches, bottem size as a bowl,handle long as 3 inches.The irrigate jar was a porcelain pot made of mud in Chaozhou city that size liked a tomato.Both the cups and tea pool were made of porcelain too ,the cups have flake walls that size liked a walnut,and the tea pool like a drum,composed with a tray as the drum surface and a round jam as the drum body.There were four pores on the tray as a chunnel for leaking water,and the round jia could commodate the waste tea let from the tray.”

Yuanmei,a famous man in Qing Dynasty had a vivi narrated about the tasting for Wulong tea, recorded that in a book named 《隋园食单》.Found out and shew it here for the foreign friends that had deeply interesting for Chinese culture to appreciate.

“杯小如胡桃,壶小如香椽,每斟无一两,上口不忍咽,先嗅其香,再试其味,徐徐咀嚼而体贴之,果然清香扑鼻,舌有余甘。怡情悦性,一杯之后,再试二杯,令人释燥平矜,始觉龙井(茶)虽清而味薄矣,阳羡(茶)虽佳而韵逊矣,颇有玉与水晶品格不同之感。故武夷烹天下盛名,真乃不黍,且可瀹(yue,煮也)至三次,而其味犹未尽。”

With the melodious Kucheng music,all the young people were still talking about the tea subject in a great interesting, appeared much enjoyment then forgot to go back home.Looked the time had been 6 o’clock.Seldom chance to join such elegance forum like this in a pleasure. So regreted that I must leave now for my busying life. Remembered Mr. Luxun had said:”Have a good tea, share a good tea, that was a good life.”Imaginely,It was happiness that played house at home for tasting Kungfu tea day and day,but as a mediocre person not fairy,I thought I had better do I should ought to do.

写作时间:2005-07-30 ;翻译时间:2010-4-20 侯侯 Stella
来自旧版论坛的签名_________________________________

一江春水向东流!

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-30 00:25:16 | 显示全部楼层

雪花飘飘长城长――箭扣 (中英)

[size=xx-small]雪花飘飘长城长――箭扣杂感

长城万里,尽管我从来不承认他是中华民族的脊梁,炎黄子孙的骄傲,但不得不承认他的宏伟他的悲壮乃至于他伤残累累的躯壳足矣震憾每一个驻足城墙的游人!

如此雪花飘飘的日子,我等13人鱼贯行走在箭扣。迎着簌簌扑面的雪花,踩着没足的雪印,手抚冰凉的城砖……越过一座又一座的敌楼。天地茫茫,无风、无语、无泪,默默行走着,静心感受着周身的一切……长城蜿蜒起落,雪路似乎永无尽头。

不过不是所有队员都跟我一般沉默的,至少几个MM是欢天喜地的比较活跃。接“野骆驼”命令,全程收尾,沿涂听前面的“dancing”叽叽喳喳的时而欢呼时而哭叫,小嘴就没停过。眼看她在一路的碎石坡中摔了N个P蹲,想乐却笑不出声来,觉得比较危险的地方及时提醒她注意就是了。出发前曾犹豫了一下是否带登山杖,事实证明带上了是比较明智的,一路上帮了不少忙。

记忆中第四次游箭扣了,平均一年一次,每来一回也必感叹一番。这里“风景依旧”谈不上,人事倒是几番新。从来未曾在箭扣上宿营过,每次造访都是住在“赵氏山居”,以至于老赵夫妇见我比见着领队还亲:“妹子,又来了……”,没拥抱只是热烈地跟我握手,我竟然有点不太适应。赵氏夫妇日见娴熟的经营家庭旅游业,让我悠悠想起99年一个冬夜,同行8人一边在火炕上喝着玉米粥、吃着平生没吃过的獾肉,一边跟赵氏夫妇讨论如何经营长城旅游业的问题……

谁统计过,自已的一辈子有多少个不眠的黑夜?谁能告诉我,世事无常有多少可以轮回?谁能说服谁,执着地等待一个人或者义无返顾地做一件只有极少数人支持的事情是对是错?……思绪无边,不经意间走到了慕田峪,人工修整得完美无缺的长城让我感到一丝丝郁闷。景区内游人颇多,忽然一盏无比刺眼的灯直射我双眼,原来是一支拍“好丽友派”广告的队伍,数名等待着上镜头的孩童正在嘻闹……匆匆而过。

出售票口,联系不上车,雪地里徒步至汽车站。漫漫长的公路呀,雪不停地下,雪花纷纷扬扬漫天自由自在飘荡着。男生打雪仗的兴头又来了,霎时间一个个拳头般大小的雪球在空中劲舞着,你来我往的场景煞是壮观!不知什么时候,细心的“苍梧”在铁丝网上救活了一只垂死的小鸟,“溪舟”等拿着剪子细心地绞掉纠缠在小鸟身上的铁丝。一时间众人纷纷围观,我也围观了一会儿,但看得不太清楚就不挤着看了。心中默然,这只小鸟要是真死了也值了,多少人在关心她呀!

回城,三元桥腐败,10点左右独自回家。老天这两天给足了面子,出门前一直至回家路上雪都没停过。天地苍茫白点片片,雪花飘呀飘,飘到我心窝里惹来愁思无限。最难忘家门口的一幕:建桥修路,灯光下无数民工披着雨衣分散在大坑两旁埋头苦干。看着看着,工地里轰隆隆的推土机似乎推到我心里去了――疼!

[size=xx-small]Snow Dancing lightly in the Great Wall

Myriad kilometres of the Great Wall,in spite of I did not acknowledge it was backbone of the Chinese native,no prided as descendants of the Yellow Emperor,but I was forced to admit it was sufficiented for shaken every traver’s heart that had besided the root of the Great Wall, for its antique mignificent,intense sadness although numerous slash wounded on its body.

Such a day in a light snow, a group of 13 persons walked a line to penetrate the Jiankou,a famous length of the Great Wall in scope of Hebei province.In face of rustling in a snow,trampling the snowprints that covered with our legs,touching the ice-cold bricks of the Great Wall. Crossed the beacon towers one by one. Surrounding expanse no limitation of the world, no wind, no word, no tear, and walking in a taciturn,feeling all the world in silence. Looked at the Great Wall in a snow wriggly upsurg and down continous, it seemed no end forever.

Not all the personnels were taciturn as me, several of them were actively.Took orders from Wild Camel (team leader ID) in charged of finished end behind the group.Heard the voice of Dancing (personnel ID) in front of me sometimes cheered and sometimes wailed,never stopped. Looked at her fell down many times, feeling little comical but I am not laughing, just reminded her attention to the danger place on the way. Set out before I had hesitated weather took the alpenstock, testified it was right to took it portable.

Remembered that was the fourth time to Jiankou, average once a year. Exclamationed more feelings in my mind year after year. Not mension scenery still but lots of change renewed here. I have never encamped in Jiankou,every time visited it to live in Zhaoshi Villa.So that the couple of Zhao looked very intimacy to me. “Hi,Welcome.” No caress but shook hands helarious with me.It was surprised that I can not adapt it at once.The couple Zhao managed the family tourism in a good business now, recalled my mind backed into a winter night in1999. A group of 8 persons had corn gruel that sat around the heated kang, eated the badger meat ,at the same time talked about how to manage the family tourism for the Great Wall together.

Who calculated how many insomnia nights in his life, anything would be changed and how many of them could be coming again. Wheather it was right or wrong to wait a person obstinated and did a thing by seldom supporters without remorse.Open my mind inexhaustible,carelessly walked along to the Mutianyu. Although this length of the Great Wall had rebuilded by artificial looked it perfect but let me feeled little oppressive of it.With many tourists in the landscape,suddenly,an intense bazzling light shoot my eyes, just a group of team were acting a advertisement for the Haoliyou pie (food). Many children were frolic for waiting the action began,passed them in a hurry.

Out of the ticket entrance, we can not contact the bus in a snow only to the bus station on foot. So long the road, with snow dancing frenzy in the sky,flied over freedom and unrestrain. Naughty boys enthusiasticed in playing a snowwar again,suddenly,lots of snowballs frighting full of the sky. Such spectacular the scene was. Whenever no conscious, Cangwu (personnel ID) that a scrupulous boy helped a dying bird from the wire net. Xizhou (personnel ID) took the scissors carefully to get rid of the wires that tangled round the dying bird. Just a moment,a crowd looked on it what had heppen. I watched some time but not clearly then leaved it away. Lamented the bird in my heart,
It was worthness even if it was dead really, after all how many people had cared for its life.

Backed to city, after corrupted in SanYuanQiao,I went back home alonely about 10 o’clock. Snow never stopped at this weekend,the shroud of night inexhaustible with  numerous white flakes in it. It was pensived that snow still dancing lightly in the sky,it seemed to already flied into my heart. Unforgettable the secene in front of my home,for being to build the bridge and repairing the road,numerous workers wore raincoats were working hardly beside a big foxhole under the lights. Looked and looked, the pushdozer with rumble sounds in the work site seemed to push it into my heart, so pain it was.

写作时间:2002-12-23 ;翻译时间:2010-04-21  侯侯 Stella  

一江春水向东流!

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-30 00:55:02 | 显示全部楼层

飘 雪 密 云 行 (中英)

[size=x-small]飘 雪 密 云 行

在绿野的野外活动里,经典路线有很多,如“永远的黄草梁”、“永远的小五台”、“永远的塞罕坝”等,大家对这些熟悉的路线都可谓是情根深种了!而这一回,大名鼎鼎的剑客欲重温一次“永远的黑龙秘境”,对此路线同样是情有独钟的我自是满心欢喜的报了名。

21号早,兴奋地背着包上班,一心只等五点半一到,就打卡下班直奔密云。可是老天爷似乎成心跟我过不去,下午四点多,突然接到上级通知,周六下午四点必须准时参加会议。呜乎!精心策划的活动计划宣告泡汤,真不是滋味!但死心不息的我还是如约赶到东直门地铁口集合,心想,既然不能参加活动的全过程,那就参加活动的前奏部份吧。

刚出门,看见灰沉的天空正悄悄地落着雪花,心里不由暗暗地为明天进山的勇士们担心。七点半,别过前来送行的海光和太白客,一行人分两队出发,一队在剑客的带领下乘坐中巴,一队则搭乘爱斯基摩人的“桑塔纳”,互相约好在密云汇师。此行的人员有侯侯、剑客、湖水、爱斯基摩人、达娃、退步、小懒、吴晓菲、邮递员、狄仁杰及芳名如雷贯耳的采桑子,共11人。一路上,大家都兴高采烈地说着、唱着,欢声笑语,此起彼伏,因而尽管车窗外是雪花飘飘,车厢内却是春意融融。晚上九点多,我们到达了密云境内的溪翁庄,与老爱等汇合后,便直奔湖水的新居。湖水的新居刚装修完毕,显得格外气派!进屋后,大伙的第一件事都是忙着参观屋里的所有设备,嘴里都羡慕地感叹着这10万元的装修费真值!稍后,由剑客同志亲自下厨侍候大家,真看不出来,风流倜傥的剑客原来还是下厨的一把好手。

饭后,老爱提出要夜游大坝,侯侯、剑客、邮递员三人同声答应。朦胧的月色中,四名夜游神钻进老爱的私家车,直奔11公里外的潮河大坝!四周旷野,万籁俱寂,只有老爱的车在飘雪中疾驰,在车厢里头一回这么真切地感受着车轮碾压积雪的声音。为了不辜负窗外这绝美的雪景,自称疯狂中保持理智的老爱放出了一曲家喻户晓的民乐----《春江花月夜》。听着、听着,我和邮递员都情不自禁地打开了车窗,任凭飘雪拂脸、寒风扑面……潮河大坝上,四人弃车步行。为了寻找一下走“单边”的感觉(司马台的一段城墙),一致同意在“坝墙”上漫步,侯侯在前,三位男士压后。因为“坝墙”上的积雪覆盖着残冰,人走过的时候,听见脚底下不停地奏出“咯吱、咯吱,咔嚓、咔嚓”的交响乐,每个跳动的音符都让人兴奋不已!放眼四周,茫茫的雪夜里,远远近近层层叠叠的山峦、村庄以及被白雪覆盖着的水库都显得无比的清幽和神秘!多情的雪花不停地轻吻着我冰凉的脸颊,那股温馨、那股细腻足矣让我心醉,仿如梦中……恍惚中,听见老爱、剑客呼唤我的名字,回过神来,看见他们已经往回撤了,只好跟上。深夜2点,四只夜猫子终于回到了湖水家,好心为我们开门的是睡眼懵松的达娃!这一夜,湖水和采桑子睡在卧室;剑客和达娃并排睡在饭厅;老爱、邮递员、侯侯、吴晓菲、退步、小懒睡在客厅里,唯独狄仁杰最奢侈,一人独享单间(帐篷) 。

次日早,大家老早就起来,准备进山。连一贯贪睡的侯侯也跟着起来了,静静地坐在墙角边看着大家摩拳擦掌,收拾装备,看得心里直痒痒,真想把老板踹一边去。由于各有各的原因,本次活动的报名者很多,但到最后,进山的勇士只有七位,而采桑子则是其中唯一的一朵花!八点多,七人便整装出发了。

九点半,我别过湖水、退步、小懒,依依不舍地离开了溪翁庄。因为在大伙出发前,我把自己背包里所有吃的、喝的连带打动帽和手套一股儿全给了达娃,背包已无重量,所以孤身走在雪花飘飘的密溪路上,心情很是轻松。一路上,好几辆小巴吆客,我都无心理会。慢慢地走啊、走啊,不时看看天上红彤彤的太阳;看看四周风格幽雅的别墅;看看附近来回穿梭的居民……我只希望能永远这么走下去!

[size=xx-small]Floating Snow in the Miyun

In the outdoor active of Lvye (a organize), many classic routes as forever Huangcaoliang,forever Xiaowutai,forever Saihanba,etc.Everyone sansation familiar with these rounts and liked them very much,and never pest to review it again.At this time, the famous hero― Swordsman (personnel ID) wanted to review the forever HeilongMijing that was a secret path about the Heilong waterfall,it was hardship to penetrate only broken open a way.The same love of this rount,it was natural to sigh up with full of joy.

21st morning,I carried the mountain pack excitement to go to the office,only waited the time reach at 5:30,clocked in off work then went to the Miyun.But the god seemed to vinctive to me,in the afternoon,I had got an order that everyone must attend the meeting at 4 o’clock in Saturday afternoon.Such an elaberated active plan declared over,I was very sorry for that.But I would not give up,still keep my promise to concentrate at the subway of Dongzhimen.I thought that as I could not take part in the all stage,all right, I could procure the prelude part active.

Out of door,I saw the gloomy sky was quitely floating snow.I could not be unable to worry about the soliders safety that would climbed mountain tomorrow.Half past seven,thanked for HaiGuang and TaiBaiKe (personnel ID) that coming to sent us off.A team departed from two groups to set out, Swordsman let one by bus, another embarked the Santana of Eskimo’s (personnel ID),made a pointment to meet together at Miyun. All persons including: HouHou,Swordsman,Lake,Eskimo,DaWa,TuiBu, XiaoLan, WuXaioFei, Postman, DiRenJie, and famous CaiSangZi, total of eleven  persons.On the way,everyone helarious with talking and singing,cheer and glee full of the compartment.Even if it was floating snow out of the window,but it was swarmth liked spring in the compartment. More than 9 o’clock at night, we arrived at   XiWengZhuang in scope of Miyun.Concentrated with Eskimo then straight to Lake’s new home.Lake’s new home just fit up and decorated over,looked it was special grand.Inter room,everyone were busy to visit the equipments in the house at first,all of us envied that it was realy worth about 10 million yuan for the derocate expenditures.After a while,Swordsman did a cooking to wait upon us.It was invisible that Seorldsman was a good cooking skiller.

After supper, Eskimo requested to walk for the dike at night, HouHou,Swordsman, Postman responded it at once.Such indistinct moonnight, 4 persons got into Eskimo’s car,straight to the Chaohe dike out of 11 kilometres away.No fringe of the weald and all sounds were muted,only Eskimo’s car scuttled in the snow. Realy feeling the sounds first time that the wheels crushed the rigid snow in the compartment.For not betraied the most beautiful snow scene, Eskimo alleged himself could keep rasonal in crazy and broadcasted a famous classical music of China: the Spring River, Flower and Moonnight. Listening it in rapture,Postman and I could not be unable to open the windows by car, indulgented the snow kissed us and the cold wind blowing our faces.On the Chaohe dike,4 persons insteaded the car on foot. For finding the sansation of walked on the Single Wall (one length wall of Simatai),coincide assented to stroll on the dike wall. I walked at first and three men walked behind of me.Because the dike wall was covered with broken ice,when persons passed it would sent out a confusion music of gezigezi,kacakaca from plantar,every music note dancing let’s excitement. Looked over circumstance,in the boundless snow night, remote and recent, tier and tier mountains, all in sight included the villagers and the reservoir that covered with snow looked the most quietly and mysterious.The zealous snow kissed my ice cold cheek incessant, the feeling of cozy and sensitive liked to intoxicate me in my dream.Abscent in my mind, heard of Eskimo and Swordsman called my name,looked back and found that they would turned back at once,so keep up in a hurry. Deep night at  2 o’clock, 4 persons back to Lake’s home at last, DaWa opened door for us with a half sleep.Tonight, Lake and CaiSangZi sleeped in the bedroom, Swordsman and DaWa sleeped in the dining room,Eskimo,Postman,HouHou, WuXiaoFei,TuiBu,XiaoLan sleeped in the living room,DiRenJie was the most luxurious that share a room only himself ,that was his tent.

The next morning,everyone get up early and get ready for climbing mountain.I get up with them,sat down quietly at a corner, looked the comparions did exercises and cleared up their equipments would be set out. I hated I can not go with them,just wanted to kick the boss aside.For respective reasons,at last surplus 7 persons insisted on climbing mountain,CaiSangZi was the unique lady in the team.More than 8 o’clock,a group of 7 persons set out in a formal.

9:30, left from Lake,TuiBu and XiaoLan,I was unable to bear to leave XiWengZhuang. Because I endowed all my equipments to DaWa, not only food and beverage,but also the winter gloves and the rob hat, the hat only shew up nose and eyes for protection cold. So no more burden in my pack,walked lonely on the MiXI road that was still floating snow, feeling relax. On the way,many buses beckoned canvass to me, I did not care for them.Strolled myself in random,sometimes looked at the red and brightly sun on the sky,sometimes cared for the elegance stytle villas,sometimes observed the villagers shuttled come in and out around here. I just wanted to walked along the way forever.

写作时间:2000-1-22  English version:2010-4-29  侯侯  Stella

一江春水向东流!

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-30 01:43:38 | 显示全部楼层

晃晃悠悠过新年――太行山 (中英)

[size=x-small]晃 晃 悠 悠 过 新 年

[size=xx-small]----2002年元旦太行山、郭亮村之旅有感

躺在窄小的单人床上,跟历次旅途回来一样在断断续续地整理每一段留有我脚印的记忆。窗外寒风呼啸,思绪漫无边际。想想这个冬天不算太冷,比之往年似乎暖和了许多。想想最近的日子平凡得很,一切如水来也匆匆,去也匆匆。想想一件件曾经肆意扼杀脑细胞的往事,发现原来有些事情一旦放开了是如此这般的轻松。想想一两年前,收到同窗男生远隔重洋发来的Email,只为解释21岁那年我以为永远不需要解释的误会……晃晃悠悠,好容易才把思绪引回到刚结束的元旦之旅。

因为节前出差比较频繁,加上之前的“五一”、“十一”都有过强度较大的活动,再考虑到春节在即,转眼又要收拾行囊踏上京广列车,本意是利用这个假期好好休息几天。不料节前三两天,河南挚友采桑子来访北京的一顿饭局就让我敲定了元旦几天的行程??太行山。有人依靠的时候我是最懒散的,既然有采桑子带路就更没什么放不下心的事了,甚至连活动计划都没怎么看,只管买好车票收拾好背包,到时候跟着走就是了。同在北京出发的伙伴有侯侯、门神、同胞、小老鼠、dan、杜丽、雪漠、gt、韩光共九人。

太行山山脉,北起北京关沟,南止于黄河谷地,西接山西高原,东临华北平原,绵延4000多公里,宽约lOO公里左右,为山西东部、东南部与河北、河南两省的天然界山。山体主要由古老的变质岩及岩浆岩构成。其中海拔2000米以上的高峰有小五台山、灵山、太白山、东灵山、南培山、曲阳山、白石山等。山势东陡西缓,西翼连接山西高原,东翼由中山、低山、丘陵过渡到平原。过去曾登顶海拨两千三百多米的小五台(东台&北台),还有灵山和东录山等,这一回的行程计划大致是从河南徒步到山西,最高海拨是一千七百多米,途经王莽岭、太行山大峡谷,沿途可欣赏到太行山山脉河南和山西两省间迥然不同的壮丽风光。

1号清早六点多到郑州,我睡眼?松的带着大伙直奔采桑子家。热情好客的采桑子为了招呼大家,不停地忙前忙后张罗着,为了保证活动质量,采桑子还反复跟大家商量几天的行程安排。队伍中因小老鼠有特殊情况晚到,为了等她,大伙在出发前由采桑子带领着跑到花园口看黄河去了。郑州的黄河平平淡淡,找不着一丝一毫胸怀澎湃的感觉,大伙沿着河边走得差不多了就往回辙,回去的路上不堪拥挤,巴不得徒步回市中心。下车的时候可爱的同胞还坐过站了,亏得发现得早,及时与之手机联系。

下午两点左右,大伙正式出发。行前得知“河南快旅”有十几二十名背包一族同往,够热闹的。傍晚5点半左右到达韩口,全体下车开始上山。山上有近半个小时的土路已经修成了水泥路,采桑子声称要是早知道就直接让司机开上来了。采桑子的计划是走一小时的夜路,可是我并没做好走夜路的准备,头灯、手电一律没带,一路上只凭天上依稀的星光和同行者偶尔捎过来的灯光前进。为了防寒,脑袋上扣了一顶类似于东北人戴的那种“雷锋帽”,没走一会儿就热得我直扯呼。太行山山脉的这一段海拨不见得很高,可是上升都比较厉害,稍为平缓的山路不多。行军至八点半才到达了今晚的住宿地点??滴水寨。滴水寨附近泉水叮咚,犬吠不停,村庄古朴低调,处处散发着浓重的乡村气息。村里的大叔大嫂待外人如家人。我们北京来的这一拨人少,被安排在一户小人家里,九人同挤一小房子,六名女生分别睡两床,三名男生挤地铺。河南那拨朋友在户外铺了一大张自己裁的“地席”,据说在上面扎了好几顶帐篷,其中不少腐败份子还包了不少饺子,烤了不少羊肉串,羡慕。夜里,大伙闹腾了一阵子就纷纷入睡了。队伍中有不少人没带睡袋,按采桑子的安排,我的睡袋被贡献出去了。自己睡觉时才发现老乡的被褥太潮了,大冷天的要是直接盖身上真受不了,恰好发现同胞有厚薄两个睡袋,就借用同胞薄的一个将就着用。这一夜,深山处格外寂静,想想这要是淅淅沥沥的雨夜就更美了,可惜不是。早上起床后才发现昨晚老乡家来客人了,老乡没好意思打搅我们,自行搬到小阁楼的粮仓里睡。入睡前我和杜丽曾上楼看过,粮仓里到处堆满了谷子,昏暗的阁楼里弥漫着一股煤油味,住人的确困难。

2号清早,大伙起床后各自感受山里的清晨气息。手捧一大碗老乡做的玉米糊,极目远眺,视野范围内是蔚蓝的天空、嶙峋的山石、残破的屋瓦、寒碜的泥房、秃秃的树丫、片片的残雪……这山里的一切,城里来的艺术家叫绝,讨厌繁华都市的我们喊美,因为我们只是山里匆匆一瞥的过客,转眼又要生活在水泥钢筋的囚笼里。我忽然想问问老乡,这一切在他们眼里美吗?然而,当我目及一位老乡一边木纳地抽着旱烟一边两眼无光地望着远山时,我不想问了。8:30,全体整装出发。接下来两个小时的路程全是上升,脚踏雪地前进走得比较吃力。这一段的山路有点象上楼梯,来回地盘绕着,部份地方还有人工修凿的台阶。登高处还可见远远的茫茫云海煞是壮观。进军至10:20,突破垭口到达“姐妹峰”,全体卸包休息。登山后发现太行山山脉可谓是山外有山,一重接一重。到达“姐妹峰”后看地形是被群山包围着的,只有左手处能看见小半边天。

10:50出发奔王莽岭。王莽岭是几天来上升最厉害的一段。11:30,众人爬到观日台时都不免气喘吁吁的。王莽岭座落在著名的世界围棋发源地――山西省晋城陵川县,是华北平原和黄土高原的“分水岭”,是八百里太行的灵魂所在。这里属断层地质带,形成了罕见的地质景观。对一般游客来说,这里的地势比较险峻,但在背包一族眼里自然是不过如此而已。景区内植被很茂盛,覆盖率达95%。景点主要有观日台、勒马崖、刘秀城山等,这里的传说故事很多,都跟王莽、刘秀等历史英雄人物有关,历史的记载无非是胜者为王,败者为寇,我对这些没什么兴趣。踩着积雪走出王莽岭,大石门上“雄冠太行”四字让我等豪气顿生,众人在此合影留念。翻过了王莽岭就算是踏进了山西省的境内了。步行至陵川县的庄洼村,看见老乡在推磨磨麦子,一时兴起,接过老乡手里的活帮忙推了N圈。说实话,要是一个人推还真挺费劲。

接下来的行程是奔往太行山大峡谷,沿途见识了大名鼎鼎的“昆山隧道”。昆山隧道长达600多米,与王莽岭一脉相承。是几十年以前,聪明、大胆的太行人硬是从太行山的仞壁上开凿的一条独特的穿山公路,又名“昆山悬浮公路”。这项浩大的工程简直就是现代版的愚公移山,让世人叹为观止。过去没建成这条公路时,近在咫只的山西人和河南人要么老死不相往来,要么就得翻山越岭。还传言有一位山西的老乡为了迎娶一位河南的媳妇,背媳妇过悬崖时不幸坠崖身亡……走在隧道里感觉很独特,隧道的右手边是一系列“大窗户”,猜想一是透光用的,二有可能是建筑时往外倾泻泥土用的。只是队伍人多,踩踏时隧道里不免尘土飞扬。走出昆山隧道不远沿一条近道下山。途经大峡谷时,感觉太行山的断层面就跟拿刀切肉一般整齐,“削”的一刀从山头切到谷底。太行山峡谷的花岗片、麻岩、砂页岩和石灰岩经过千百万年的风化侵蚀作用,形成了干姿百态的竣岭峡谷,风景之独特,可见一斑。而且这些岩石不光象书似的一页页地叠起来,而且是七彩的颜色,好看极了。河南的“瘸腿驴”(帅GG)告诉我们,现在来的季节不算最好的,应该在秋天的时候来,那时候满山满树的山楂、苹果、柿子、桔子应有尽有,而且随便摘随便吃。当时不由琢磨要是来年再跑一趟到底是傻还是不傻。且歌且行,背包里除了睡袋只有几袋饼干和一瓶果汁,根本谈不上什么负重,一路上P颠P颠地晃呀晃,摇呀摇……全身心的醉倒在太行山的美景中。

进军至下午四点,到达大河口村,采桑子决定在此夜宿。此处的民宅比之滴水寨又是另一翻风景,家庭旅馆显得更整齐更错落有致,明显的比滴水寨的人会做生意多了,同样是一间房,滴水寨收费20元,这里收费110元,不过吃得更好住得更好也就值了。卸包后休息了一会儿,跟耗子似的在旅馆里里外外上上下下窜了个遍,忽然发现门神、雪漠、韩光、同胞等去看冰川去了,赶紧打听路线方向,生拉活拽着河南的“夏夜清风”(老前辈)陪同前往。想看冰川可不容易,得走一段石头河,过一段冰面,还得紧贴着岩壁练会儿攀岩。在冰川下玩得特别尽兴,手捧着一块块大冰石不停地往冰河里砸下去,听着一声声的轰隆隆的“空洞声”,真是人心大快,大快人心。想玩得更刺激,且经不住“瘸腿驴”的再三诱惑,于是一而再、再而三地往险处走。玩是玩得兴高采烈的,不过代价也蛮惨重的,穿了多年的登山裤终于受不了我的严重虐待因而声嘶力竭的提出了抗议??“裂”的一声开了有7、8cm的缝(大腿处),没带冰爪在冰面上没站稳不慎摔跤,右手整个摁冰碴上了,此后两天手掌疼得连学“小狗爬爬”都不行。老乡给我们做的晚餐很丰盛,我自带的“红心咸鸭蛋”没弄好,做的一蹋糊涂的全给废了,大叫可惜还让同伴们耻笑了一顿。酒足饭饱后大伙篝火联欢,发现河南人真能唱,一首接一首的90%都是我没听过的革命金曲,以采桑子为首。还有,北京人要求河南人唱豫剧,河南人要求北京人唱京剧,然后大伙要求我这个老广来段粤剧,呵呵,好戏连场呀。晚上,北京一拨还是男女混住,男女各自一张大床挤着。

3号清晨,经过热烈的讨论,北京驴和河南驴决定分开走,我们决定顺便跑一趟郭亮村,河南众驴要奔赴南枰看黄龙瀑布还是别的记不清了。两天来大家玩得这么高兴,京豫两地的驴与驴之间也许连名都还没对上,分开的时候还是很舍不得的。大家相互拥抱,热烈拥抱。

我们一行九人,沿着盘山公路前进。10点多到达昆山村,这个村庄看上去抓生育抓教育似乎比较狠,到处都是醒目的标语,还有一所小学。估计在附近的村里应该算比较先进的一个了。在这里有一条近道可以直接穿越至山的对面,否则沿着山路峰回路转地一圈接一圈地绕非累得吐血不可。这里虽然阳光灿烂,但山的阴面还是有不少积雪。一个人默默的前进,忽然有一位老大妈堵着去路,手里拿着一袋小柿子干朝我不停的晃,我的第一反应是这个老大妈这么好?随后听见:“两块钱一袋”我才笑骂自己的智商真高。不想买,想了想又买下来了,点了点一共16个,自己吃了几个觉得味道还可以,其余的就分给小老鼠和门神了。11:40,步行至云崖阁。路的右手边已经清晰可见闻名已久的郭亮洞了。远远的看有点象昆山隧道,也是一个接一个的“大窗户”,只是公路的坡度陡得够吓人的,跟龙舌似的直插谷底。连dan这样自称敢自驾车横贯美国的人,坐汽车下坡时居然不敢睁眼直喊晕。下车后,大伙卸包休息午餐欣赏风景,心旷神怡。

午餐后由采桑子带路闯进郭亮村。郭亮村??世称“绝壁山庄”,据说其顶部的平台海拔竟然在1200米以上,登顶的话得从沙窑乡西梯坡村顺天梯上,非常危险。要知道,沙窑乡可是横空悬挂在九十度的陡崖上。在没有建好郭亮洞之前,当地的人们只能经过这里才有路通往中原。郭亮村最出名的地方恐怕就数天梯,车行经过看见绝壁上的天梯呈“之”字形。天梯的上方是郭亮村,下方是西梯坡村。据说要是从天梯上山,可以省下二十元的郭亮旅游门票。郭亮村的溶洞也很出名,dan、杜丽、同胞、门神等去爬了白龙洞,出来时一个个跟“小白猴”似的,衣服上下左右都蹭着不少石灰,但听他们说玩得特别过瘾。

郭亮村里流传着很多历史故事,最出名的莫过于郭亮在此隐居操练兵马的一段,“悬羊勒鼓”一直被广泛流传。传说郭亮在山上谋划好逃跑的路线后,在山顶上挂着一只羊,在羊腿上拴着一只鼓。山羊又饿又怒的就使劲踢鼓,咚咚咚……敌军在山底看不见羊只听见鼓声不断,一直以为郭亮还在玩命操练,其实郭亮早已逃之夭夭了。“悬羊勒鼓”离天梯不远。在太行山上逛荡了两三天,沿途见识了风格各异的村庄民宅,但相比之下还是郭亮村的比较豪华气派。跟小老鼠两人四处溜达,发现一处富贵人家的门帘(厚厚的、透明的、档风的那种)居然还刻着无数只孔雀,窗花都雕刻得无比的精细。那里的锁都比较怪异,感觉象古代的人用的。这里的家庭旅馆也不错,随便溜达了几家都不错。家家户户的对联还挺多,随手手抄了一副:“文明乡村早逢春,勤劳人民先致富。”横批“黄金时代”。收费5元/人/天。随后跟小老鼠继续游荡,一直沿着河道逛到了水库边上嘻戏个够本再返回集合地点。下午3点司机前来接送,一路欢呼着回郑州。

晚间集体爆撮腐败,吃饱喝好了,门神、dan、雪漠、gt、韩光先行回京,杜丽在郑州自己找伴玩攀岩去了,同胞要逛完少林寺才走,而我跟小老鼠执意要看小浪底工程、西滩村,还有洛阳的龙门石窟,随后直接在洛阳上车回北京。

感觉几天的行程安排得还算可以,但总觉得过得挺慢的,过一天跟过一个星期似的。本次活动我不是组织者,但主动要求帮采桑子义务管帐,结果回家一算帐,自己亏了262元。仔细想想,应该是把下火车时收回的三张面值94元的硬座票钱也加到公款里一起花了。该!也许是我蒙了,也许是我困了,但我还是惦记着跟我所有的亲人朋友同学同事说一声:新年快乐!

财务明细

收:100×9+75(鼠)=975.00

支:
火车站-采桑子家的票:7+8=15.00
早餐:15.00 
打车到花园口:30×2=60.00
花园口门票:60.00
310公车:18.00
32公车:9.00
面的:6+7=13.00
午餐(烩面):55.00
滴水寨住宿:20.00   
大河口村住宿:110.00
包车费:800.00
3号晚餐:62.00
共:1237.00

975-1237=-262.00

[size=small]Happy New Year in Random Myself

[size=xx-small]Essay for the travel of Taihang mountain and Guoliang village in No.1  2002

Lying on the small single bed, cleaned up the memories that I had suffered intermittently as every travle to come back. A cold wind was whistling out of the window,my mind no fringe, thinking confusion for example this winter was not very cold ,speculated the medircre days recently and feeled the time flied too quickly. Recollected the past had strangled the brain cells one bye one, found out something inflicted would be relax once you put it down.Thought about one or two years ago, received a Email from a friendly schoolboy at oversea, only for the mistaken that I considered it was never need to interpret what had happened in 21 years old. Random myself, so hardly to draw back the emotions for the No.1 day travel that had just finished.

Because I was often went out for business trip, attendion to have some intense active at the 5.1 and 10.1 holidays this year, and thought about the new year would be come soon, in a twinkle I would took up my baggage again and stepped on the train Beijing-Guangzhou. My original intention just want to have a rest at the vacation, unexpectedly several days befor, CaiSangZi(Henan porvince)visited to Beijing for a meal with us,let me confirmed the travel route for new year holidays was Taihang mountain. I was very lazy if someone would be depended on, nothing worried about since Caisangzi, a team leader to lead the way. Companions including: HouHou, Door -God, Fellowman, Little Mouse, Dan, DuLi, HanGuang,GT, XueMo, total 9 persons.

Taihang mountain, begin to the north of Beijing guanggou,connected with the west Shanxi tableland, approached to the East plain, total span spreaded for more than 4000 kilometres, extended about 400 kilometres.It was a natural frontier as the east and east-south of Shanxi and Henan,else Hebei provinces. The main moutain were consisted of metamorphic rock and magmatic rock.Including mountais that the elevations above 2000 metres:Xiaowutai, Lingshan, Taibaishan, Donglingshan, Nanpeishan, Quyangshan, Baishishan,etc. The surface feature looked east ascented and west allayed.The west flank connected with Shanxi tableland, the east flank transited to plain from hills. I had climbed the mountais the elevation more than 2300 metres about Xiaowutai and Lingshan in scope of Hebei province. This travel plan would be started from Henan province to Shanxi province on foot. The acme elevation about 1700 metres,via Wangmang hill,Taihang mountain,and a big gorge.We can appreciate the defference grand sight of Taihang moutain between Henan and Shanxi province.

May1, the first day,arrived at Zhengzhou about 6 o’clock in the morning.We went straight to CaiSangZi’s home even if I was still a half sleep. CaiSangZi was hospitable and busying for entertain us at home.Comfirmed the active quality,CaiSangZi repeated  the plan route again and again.Only Little Mouse delayed for the special reason in our team, just waited for her,CaiSangZi took us to look the Yellow River nearby the Huayuankou.The Yellow River of Zhengzhou’s looked ordinary can not  find any feeling of crash.We walked along the bank a moment and come back .So squeezed the bus on the back way rather than instead it on foot. Get down the bus and found the Fellowman had missed the station, contacted to him immediately by mobile.

About 2 o’clock at the afternoon,we set out in formal.It would be excitement that I knowed a swarm about 20 outdoor friends of Henan province may be joined with us at the Taihang mountain. About 5:30,arrived at Hankou,all of us get down the bus and begined to climb the mountain. Almost an half hour the dirt road already had been changed into concrete road,CaiSangZi claimed should be drived here if she knowed it before.CaiSangZi planed to walk about an hour at night,but I had not ready for that, no headlight and flashlight,only depended on the star glimmer and the companions’s occasionally. For protection cold, I wore a thick hat liked the hero Leifeng’s,most east-north persons in China liked that,but only a moment, sensation was too hot and took it off. The elevation was not highly at this length of Taihang, but ascent too much. About 8:30, a march to the lodge place tonight―Dishuizhai. The spring sounds melodious, the bark of dogs continuous,all insight looked it simple and primitive,not exaggerated, a thick rural flavour pervaded the whole village,and the villager treated us itimacy as family.Persons come from Beijing less than Henan, all of us were assigned in a room, six ladies sleeped in two beds, and three men sleeped on the ground.The crowd of Henan bedding a big mat that cut it by themselives in the outdoor, and encamped several tents on it. Looked at some of them were wrapping dumplings,some were broiling lamb shashlik, let's so envy for that. At the night, everyone boisteroused a long time then went to sleep in succession.Someone needed sleeping bag so I devoted mine out insteaded of quilt.But the quilt landed me was too humid,can not use,It was fortune found that Fellowman portabled two sleeping bags, so borrowed one from him.Tonight,the deep mountain feeled special silence,I pondered it would be more sweetness with if it had a little patter of raining drops. Woke up next day,found that had else outer lived here last night, the villager did not agitated us and initiatived to move into the attic of barn. Before asleeped last night, I had looked the attic with DoLi,the barn encumbered corns,gloomy with a soot smell pervaded the whole place,obvious it was difficult to live in.

May 2,the second day morning,everyone got out of bed and feeled the fresh air in the mountain.I holded a bowl of corn gruel, looked at the distance as far as I can.The range of sight including the clear blue sky,the various strange stones,the shabby and ruin tiles, the ugly mud houses, the baldness limbs,the shred snow…All these scenes, the artists come from cities would applauded it, someone pested racket would feeled that was beautiful,because they were only tentative guests as us,in a twinkle we would turned back the lively cage in the city.Suddenly,I wanted to ask the villager weather beautiful these scenes were in their eyes.However,when I noticed an old man smoking tobacco while he glazed over distance of the mountain,I did not do it. 8:30, everyone got ready for set out. All the rount in two hours were upsurge,it was strenuous to walked along the snow ground. This length of mountain road liked stairs and wriggled round and round,someplace had footsteps by artificial.After climbed the Taihang found that it was mountains by mountains,continuous one by one.Arrived at the sister hills, looked at the surface feature had surrounded by other hills,only remained a little half of sky on the left.

10:50,set out to Wangmangling,the best hardly length of these days. 11:30,everyone feeled out of breath when we climbed to the Guanritai. Wangmangling sited in the Jincheng,Lingchuanxian,the Shanxi province,a famous oringin place of Weiqi in the world. It was a watershed between the North China Plain and the Loess Plateau,such as a soul of eight hundred miles about the Taihang moutain. Taihang was belong to the faultage geology region that was really rare. To the ordinary tourist the surface feature here was danger,but it was easy to the outdoor players. In the landscape,the vegetation was very luxuriant and the coverage highly reach 95%.The main scenic spots including: Guanritai, Leimaya, Liuxiucheng hill,etc.Here there were lots of stories about the historic hero as Wangmang and Liuxiu. Recorded in the history nothing but victory or defeat, I have no interest to that.Trampled the snow,went out the Wangmangling, looked back the inscriptions on the top of the big stone door―雄冠太行(means No.1),let’s feeled excitement immediately,then took a photo together at here.Climbed over the Wangmangling then come into the Shanxi  province.Walked along to the Zhuangguicun,Lingchuanxian,looked at a villager was grinding wheat, feeling happyly and recepted the working to busy a moment.Tell the truth,it was difficult to do the work by oneself.

The next rount was straight to the big gorge of Taihang mountain, experienced the eminent Kunshan tunnel on the way. The Kunshan tunnel’s  length reached more than six hundreds metres and paralleled the Taihang mountain together.That was many years ago,the witty,prowess people of Taihang had excavated a special road for intercourse to penetrate the mountain,another people called it Kunshan suspended road.Such massive project as a modern version that the old foolishman moved the mountain(about an old myth of China) Let’s admired it very much.No condition crossed the way at the past, the Taihang people of Shanxi province and Henan province either no intercourse each other or climbed over the mountain to get the relationship with one another,in spite of they separated a very short distance.One rumor,a man of Shanxi province married a lady of Henan province,but he was misfortune that died from falling off the cliff for carrying her wife on back climbed over the precipice.Feeling specially when I walked in the tunnel, there were a row of big windows that made of mound in the right hand, guessed it one use for irradiated, the other hand may be flowed out the earth of construction.Many people strided in it cause of dust swirl in the air. Out of the Kunshan tunnel,we get down the mountain from a recent road. Passed by the big gorge of Taihang mountain,feeling the faltage surface liked one knife cut it from the top to bottom,so good order it was. Various of granites,gniesses, sand-shales,limestones in the gorge, experienced a long history disintegrated, had constructed in thousands of postures of steep hills and gorges in the Taihang mountain. Observed the rocks not only overlapping one by one liked a book laying there,but also appearanced rainbow colors that looked it very beautiful. The Limp Ass (personnel ID) told us, It was not the best season to come here,ought to be automn,at that time,there were hawthorns,apples, persimmons,oranges that full of trees, full of hills,eat in random if we liked them. Only cookies and fruit juice expect sleeping bag in my mountain pack, not mensioned burden that walking in random,all my mind threw into the drunken scene of the Taihang mountain.

May 3,the third day morning,passed the heartily debate,two teams decided to separate from here.We decided to go to Guoliangcun,the people of Henan’s decided to visit the Huanglong waterfall at Nanping. Everyone played so high these two days even though we did not know most real names,unable to leave that caress enthusiastic each other.

A group of 9 persons of us walked along the twine road on the mountain,arrived at Kunshan village about 10 o’clock.This village seems to take the educateion and giving birth seriously very much,and many noticeable slogons everywhere,else a elementary school that should be more advance unit here.There was a recent road can straight to the opposite mountain,otherwise would be fatigued very much if twined the mountain round and round.Although it was splendid shinning,but still had little snow at the cold side. I walked along in silence,suddenly,an old women hindered my way and faltered a pouch of persimmons in front of me.My first reaction was what kind this woman was, then I heard she said: two yuan a pouch.I was not bearing to scoff my intelligence was so high. Hesitated a while then bought one,counted it in all 16, tasted seval feeled it not bad, surplus gave to Little Mouse and Door God. 11:40,arrived at Yunyage,the famous Guoliang cave could be seen clearly in the right hand side.Looked it distantly liked the Kunshan tunnel,the same a row big windows too,but the way’s inclination was terrible that steep liked a dragon tongue straight to insert to bottom of the valley. Even if Dan that alleged himself had driven to penetrated the America was not dare to open his eyes and shrilled daze when the car crashed down the road.Over then,everyone put down the packs and had a rest, took it easy and relaxed our heart.

After lunch,CaiSangZi led us intruded the Guoliang village,some people called it Steep Wall Villa.It was said that the elevation of the top surface above was 1200 metres.It was very danger to climbe the acme must take the Sky Ladder of Xipoti village of ShaYaoXiang. We knowed that the ShaYaoXiang had draped on the steep cliff by 90 degrees,means perpendicular of it. Before constructed the Guoliang cave,no more conditions only this way led to the Middld plain. The most famous place was Sky Ladder in Guoliang village,passing by bus can see it appearanced “Z” shape on the steep cliff. Above the Sky Ladder was Guoliang village and under the Sky Ladder was Xipoti village,it was said that if climbed up from the Sky Ladder could thrift 20 yuan for travel ticket. The water-eroded cave of Guoliang village was famous too,Dan,DoLi, Fellowman,Door-God had visited the WhiteDragon cave,all of them liked a little white monkey when they come out from the cave.Their coats rub more limes but heard of them played special stimulated in it.

Bequeathed lots of historic stories about Guoliang village,the most famous length was about Guoliang seclusioned here for troop training. As 悬羊擂鼓,means draped the sheep and breated the drum,was prevailed among the people. It was said that Guoliang had brewed over the fugitived plan,hung up a sheep on the top mountain,and hung a drum on the sheep thigh ,when the sheep feeled hungry and anger,then kicked the drum in all its strength. The people underground only heard the drum beating continuous,all along thought that Guoliang still drilling the troops on the hill,however,Guoliang had run away early.Loitered serveral days in the Taihang mountain,knowledged more about difference styles villas, on the contrast, the villas of Guoliang village looked more luxuriant and gorgeous.Strolled everywhere with Little Mouse,found out one kind of door curtain symbolized rich that was thick and transparent,and carving numerous peacocks in it. The carvings for windows decorate were very exquisited,and the latches looked singular liked to use in antique. All the family hotels looked not bad,visited several of them,found that most families had pasted a pare of couplets on each door. Recorded it in random: 文明乡村早逢春,勤劳人民先致富,Title was 黄金时代(golden epoch), approximate means:the culture village would faced the spring early,the hardworking people would be rich at first. Redical expenditure for lodging was 5 yuan a day a person.After a while,went along the riverside with Little Mouse,froliced a long time then turned back to congregate together. 3 o’clock at the afternoon,cheerful a way backed to Zhengzhou.

Corrupted together at night,good over then Door-God,Dan,XueMo,GT, HanGuang backed to Beijing at first,Duli found the companions to climbe rocks in Zhengzhou, Fellowman would be back after visiting the ShaoLin temple,Little Mouse and I planned to visit the XiaoLangDi project, and the Xitan village, and the Longmen grotto in Luoyang,then stepped on the train from Luoyang to Beijing.

Sensation with all these days were arranged not bad but feeled the time passed slowly.I am not organizer about this active but bear the account initiative.But counted the money at home,I found I waned 262 yuan in a total.Thought it carefully,perhaps made a wrong about the 3 train tickets that every par value was 94 yuan,mixed the public money spended out.May be bewildered,may be weariness,but I still cared for all of my friends,kins,classmates and colleagues,and said hello to them:Happy new year.

Accounting

receipt :100×9+75(鼠)=975.00

expenditure:  
train station-- caisangzi’s home:7+8=15.00
backfast:15.00 
taxi to Huangyuankou:30×2=60.00
tickets for Huangyuankou:60.00
bus 310:18.00
bus 32:9.00
taxi:6+7=13.00
noodles:55.00
lodge Dishuizhai:20.00