帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
楼主
发表于 2005-1-4 03:08:48 | 显示全部楼层

固定器DIN值计算表我曾经贴过.再贴一次.

Determine the type of skier, from one of the following groups:
I - Cautious skiing at lighter release/retention settings. Skieers who designate themselves "I" must accept a narrower margin of retention in order to gain a wider margin of release.

II - Average/moderate skiing at average release/retention settings. Skiers who designate themselves "II" must accept a balanced compromise between release and retention.

III - Aggressive, higher speed skiing at higher release/retention settings. Skers who designate themselves "III" must accept a narrower margin of release in order to gain a wider margin of retention.

Step 1
Find the Release Code (letter A through O) which corresponds to the skier's weight, as well as the Release Code which corresponds to the skier's height. If they are not the same, choose the one that is closer to the top of the chart. For example if the skier's weight is 175 lbs. (code L) and the height is 5'7" (code K), choose code K as the correct line of the chart to be reading.

Step 2
Make the adjustments for skier type and age.
The selecton from Step 1 is for an "I" type skier. If the skier is "II" move down the chart one code. If the skier type is "III" move down the chart two codes. If the skier is age 50 or over, move up the chart one code.
Note and record the final Release Code letter for the skier.

Step 3
Reading on the corrected release code line from Step 2, find the column with the skier's boot length.
Within the box which corresponds to the skier's Release Code and his or her boot length is a number. This is to be used as the DIN setting for the toe and heel bindings.

引自: Marker 固定器手册(也适合其他固定器).

根据此表,FANFANT同学的SKIER CODE是K(根据身高,体重定的).所以,DIN值应该在4.75至6之间(根据鞋码具体定.鞋越大DIN值越低).据说您事故当时的DIN值是10(DEVICE310上最紧的一档),所以没能自动脱下来.  

1036925.jpg (132.05 KB, 下载次数: 0)

旧版论坛导入

旧版论坛导入
新的一年到了,fanfant又活过来了 fanfant 2005-01-03
关注中 小科 2005-01-03
生蛋节过完了,该说happy new year 了! 逍遥仙子 2005-01-03
固定器调节很复杂 cowboy2000 2005-01-04
如果你的滑行速度很慢,或气温很低固定器和雪鞋冻住,固定器都不会脱离。 司机老李 2005-01-04
固定器DIN值计算表我曾经贴过.再贴一次. 荆轲 2005-01-04
问候! muwangbajun 2005-01-04
问候ing.先在床上技术一把吧 舵主 2005-01-04
慰问。我元旦在万龙也扭伤了。 徐霞客 2005-01-04