积分
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-12-16 10:59:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
分享到:
My very dear Tina:
<br>
<br>     Indications are very strong that I am reluctant to make myself regret. Lest I should not be able to write you recently I feel impelled to write a few lines that may fall under your eye when you shall recall me!
<br>
<br>I have no misgivings about or lock of confidence in the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage dose not halt or falter. I am willing---perfectly willing to lay down all my joys in this life to strive to know and perceive truth.
<br>
<br>Tina, my love for you is deathless. It seems to bind me with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break. And yet my love of country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly, with all these chains to the studying---abroad.
<br>
<br>The memory of all the blissful moments I have enjoyed with you come crowding cove me and I feel most deeply grateful to God and you that I have enjoyed them so long. And how hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years. When, God willing, we might have lived and love together.
<br>
<br>My dear Tina, never forget how much I love you nor that when my breath escapes me on the hardships, it will whisper your name. Forgive my many faults and the many pains I have caused you. How thoughtless how foolish I have sometimes been.
<br>
<br>But, men have sorrow and joy, they part and meet again, the moon may be bright or dim, it may wax or wine nothing has ever been perfect. He touched of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree. Oh, XX, We’ll fly a long journey with the wind.
<br>
<br>erhaps, my story starts at sea. A perilous voyage to an unknown land. The shipwreck the wild waters roar and heave. The brave vessel is dashed all to pieces and all the helpless souls within her drowned all save one. My lover whose soul is greater than the sea’s embrace. Not far her the watery end but a new life begging on a stranger shore. It will be a love story for you will be my heroine for all time.
<br>
<br>And when the soft breeze fans your cheeks, it shall be my breath; and as the cool air fans your throbbing temple, it shall be my spirit passing by. XX, I will never give up my belief, Never  never…………
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
my first perhaps the last love letter 泽曦 2002-12-16
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表