帖子

积分

绿野新人,渴望上路。

积分
楼主
发表于 2002-10-21 01:10:59 | 只看该作者

I think the existence of this forum very necessary

<br><br>________________________________________
<br>every thing is ephemeral expect you......
<br>

主题

帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
沙发
发表于 2002-10-22 22:55:25 | 只看该作者

i agree with you

yes,we should communicat with others face to face in english to practise our oral english,and when we talk with others ,finding a good topic is very important.On this forum,we can provide some english information of the famous place ,such as the Great Wall ,Fragrant Hill ,the Forbidden City

主题

帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-16 23:08:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
分享到:
The flowling Chinese is said by ChenFeng in "Website Construction Forum", I think that's very helpful to our Corner, and also that, our Corner should be a sspecial one for the guys who love outdoor sports, otherwise, why should we go to the New Oriental?
<br>So, try to translate some travelling diary should be our first purpose and assignments, it's time to do sth. now, and it's time to change now
<br>绿野论坛设立英语角的初衷,是很多绿野们发现在野外或自助旅游的时候都会碰到很多国外的“驴子”,交流上有不少困难。如在介绍我们自己的景点:长城、历史典故、人文等方面都觉得词汇上贫乏无味,很难达意的表达自己的想法。至少在这个户外论坛上设立英语角,其初衷不是为了托福或GRE的铁托们。
<br>
<br>现在的英语角人气很差,我甚至在国庆前的版面调整时,曾经建议暂时关闭英语角。
<br>
<br>我个人觉得英语角的想法非常好,但是现在的问题是没有一个比较好的交流模式。口语的学习主要是练习的过程,人与人的面对面交流才是提高口语的最直接方式,而论坛只能提供一个知识整理的场所。所以我觉得英语角要想发挥作用,还得靠活动。
<br>
<br>

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
QQ
地板
发表于 2002-10-18 00:53:03 | 只看该作者

Really a good sugestion...

<br>I am willing to do it if i have time, but I'm in trouble now...so sorry...
<br><br><br>一天到晚游来游去的鱼

主题

帖子

积分

绿野高级黑

积分
QQ
5#
发表于 2002-11-13 01:44:08 | 只看该作者

About English Board

<br>many friends come to Lvye just for travelling...even haven't a glimpse at English Board because they think this board have no relativity with their trip...
<br>
<br>If English Board isn't useful? the answer is no...why people think so is the English board haven't fulfill it's function...we can still get many fun and knowledge from this board too...maybe we can do something on this board first such as writing travel notes, forwarding wonderful essay, translating activity plan in Lvye, holding English corner, and exchanging english learning,etc.
<br>
<br>the crucial problem is all have the interest and join in it...We have many resource to surpport these. first there are many english language experts whose major is english or come back from abroad. second we have such a good network platform to sponsor any go-together or web-exchanging. and we have a nice renown can absorb many friends to join us...
<br>
<br>So we can do it better more and more...just need our idea and our working...
<br>
<br>wish this board be flourish...
<br><br><br>一天到晚游来游去的鱼
some advice for our English Corner david_king 2002-10-16
I think the existence of this forum very necessary 不爱上班 2002-10-21
i agree with you 心草 2002-10-22
Really a good sugestion... Daniel_guo 2002-10-18
About English Board Daniel_guo 2002-11-13
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表