发表于 2003-4-10 14:43:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
分享到:
Message in a bottle
<br>Romantic movie, a good story maker, Hollywood
<br>
<br>Only with the man of my destiny, I will feel safe, steady and free
<br>Without the pain of waiting hopelessly
<br>Without hesitate to give all the love from deep of my heart
<br>Share the rich and colorful world of my soul…
<br>Who will be and where is he?
<br>
<br>A man, son of a fisherman is still in deep love with his previous wife, who died two years ago.
<br>A woman from newspaper with a son but not a husband found a bottle with a letter to Catherine. She is Teresa.
<br>
<br>She went to find a further story, but she didn’t tell him the reason she comes is for the bottle. As she at the first glance felt in love with him.
<br>
<br>A woman without love for a long time is easy to weeping, esp. when with warm embrace. She did.
<br>The close- fitting long skirt shows perfect figure of a beautiful woman. She wears.
<br>The beach, the sea, and boating…the man and the woman. How perfect love scene it is!
<br>
<br>But, the painting, the paint box and the paintbrush… everywhere is Catherine. “Dead but not forgotten”, Teresa concluded after going back to her normal life.
<br>So everything seems get back to it was. The man just works hard to complete his own boat, and the lady works and takes care of her kid.
<br>
<br>A few weeks past… One morning, he called her to say miss her and then was persuaded to go to her city. Even at her office, the reason Teresa approach him had not been disclosed.
<br>
<br>There is no more conflict involved in the play, like maybe the man and her son… But only with the one undiscovered reason, the further it goes, the more nervous I feel for the play. When will it break? Sometime they are in deep love?
<br>
<br>Not until they had very good time late night, the bottle was eventually found in the drawer of her desk. He became angry because of the “cheating”. After reading a letter Catherine left gathered by Teresa, he left. They shook hands saying goodbye.
<br>
<br>Teresa doesn’t know what to do at first, “So much pain and so much love for her…” But she is so brave to approach the blessedness.
<br>   
<br>Several days later, when the ceremony for Catherine’s first voyage held, she went to celebrate for him, taking a small present. But she decided to leave when he said “For Catherine, today… and everyday". He didn't know she was there, while she didn't know he had already returned all the paint Catherine left to her parents.
<br>She waited to say farewell and he failed in stopping her.
<br>
<br>Two days later, Teresa read the last letter he left.
<br>“Dear Catherine, it is she who makes me be able to love again. I love her as deep as I love you. I realize it when watch her walk away. ”But he didn’t finish the ceremony to say farewell to Catherine
<br>
<br>Destiny fugacious, and love finite
<br>To cherish
<br>
与大家分享,请多指教,斑竹该删就删吧 多,简单 2003-04-10
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表