以下练习来自HARALD HARB的PMTS免费在线教程,
中文注释参考了deyi同学的PMTS中级滑雪课程学习笔记,
在此表示感谢。
如愿意,可以去www.harbskisystems.com/lessonindex.htm 看教程原文,里面有动画演示,更便于学习体会。

如有不妥之处,欢迎指出。

谢谢!

Release to Full Turn
从释放到完成转弯

I sometimes find it hard to start a turn, especially on steeper hills. I don't have a rhythm to my turns - I just turn where or when I need to. I'd like it to be easier to start turns, and to link them in a steady rhythm.
适用情况:在较陡的雪道上,发现自己有时难以进入转弯,连续转弯没有节奏感,希望能顺畅地开始转弯,并且转弯能保持一定的节奏感。

---In Brief
From a stationary traverse position, the downhill foot tips toward the little-toe edge to release the skis. That foot is lifted, becoming the free foot. It continues to tip toward the little-toe edge, engaging the stance ski. The free foot tipping continues until the skis turn out of the fall line and come to a stop. The action of tipping the free foot toward the little-toe edge is continuous throughout the exercise. This action creates the release of the old stance ski as well as engaging the new stance ski.

---简述:
释放支撑腿启动转弯,让原活动腿成为支撑腿,即:
提起山下脚(老支撑板)并向外刃侧倾,使之变为活动脚,继续朝外刃侧倾,让老活动板(山上板)变成新的支撑板。

---Details
From a stationary traverse position, with balance on both skis, release by flattening the downhill ski to the snow (roll it toward its little-toe edge). Continue to flatten that ski to the snow, and let the uphill ski follow. This movement of the downhill ski will cause both skis to aim slightly downhill, and they’ll begin to slide. Continue to lead the tipping with the downhill foot, and let the uphill foot lag slightly behind.

---具体练习:
开始姿势,静止侧向站立在雪道上,两只雪板平衡支撑身体;
释放支撑脚,山下脚向外踩平,山上脚跟随,雪板开始滑动并逐渐转向山下;
继续以山下脚带领滑行,山上脚稍微落后一点

As the skis flatten and aim downhill, lighten or pick up the downhill ski - it becomes the free foot.
当雪板指向山下时,提起原来的支撑脚,让它变成活动脚;

As the skis slide downhill, keep the tail of the free ski lifted slightly, and continue to tip the free ski toward its little-toe edge. It can be helpful to think of pulling up on the arch of the free foot. This creates both the lifting and tipping that are needed. The tipping of the free foot engages the big-toe edge of the stance ski. Be passive with the stance ski - do not attempt to edge or steer it with the stance foot.

在雪板下滑过程中,轻轻提高活动脚雪板的尾部,同时向外刃倾斜;想象你要让活动脚的足弓朝上;另一只脚在活动脚上提外倾的同时会自动变成内刃刻雪的姿势,成为新的支撑脚;
支撑脚不需要做任何动作,只要踩稳就可以;刻意用支撑脚立刃或者扭转方向都是不好的动作;

With continued tipping of the free foot, the stance ski will turn into, through, and then out of the fall line. As you pass through the fall line, lower the heel of the free foot. This will spread your fore/aft balance over the entire length of the stance foot - you should be aware of more pressure on the stance heel as you lower the free tail.

保持活动脚的倾斜,支撑脚的雪板滑行方向会先进入滚落线,然后穿过并离开滚落线;
当你穿过滚落线时,放下原来提高的活动脚;当你的活动脚雪板尾部踩到雪面,支撑脚会感受到增加的压力;

The free foot remains light on the snow and tips toward the little-toe edge through the bottom of the turn, until the skis come to a stop. Even through the bottom of the turn, there is no effort of the stance foot to edge or steer the stance ski.   

在转弯的过程中,活动脚保持向外倾斜,并且轻轻的压雪,让雪板滑过转弯的最低点,最后停止; 即使在转弯的最低点,支撑脚也不需要有任何试图立刃或者扭转方向的动作。

转弯结束,回到开始姿势,练习相反方向

主题

帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
沙发
发表于 2010-1-27 21:59:05 | 只看该作者

我觉得挺清楚的。

主题

帖子