分享到:
贴者按:

以下练习来自HARALD HARB的PMTS免费在线教程,
中文注释参考了deyi同学的PMTS初级滑雪课程学习笔记,
在此表示感谢。
如愿意,可以去www.harbskisystems.com/lessonindex.htm 看教程原文,里面有动画演示,更便于学习体会。

如有不妥之处,欢迎指出。

谢谢!

*I can keep my skis parallel when I'm going across the hill or finishing a turn. To start downhill, or to start making a turn, I usually open my skis into a wedge position. I'd like to keep my skis parallel all the time.
*My skis are usually parallel. I go down the hill and turn occasionally, or when I need to slow down or avoid something. I'd like to get more of a rhythm to my turns.

适用水平: 转弯后能保持雪板平行,通常需要打开板尾来开始转弯,希望始终保持雪板平行,并且有节奏的转弯。

Phantom Drag Garland
幻影拖和拉花幻影拖

Your lesson, the "hantom Drag garland" will help you to learn and coordinate the actions of the feet in starting and linking parallel turns. It introduces the movements that create a release. An efficient release allows the skis to exit one turn and smoothly enter the new turn, linking the turns rhythmically, and eliminating the need for a wedge to start the turn. The garland format allows you to practice the movements of the start and finish of turns without actually linking turns, thus avoiding the potential of picking up speed in the fall line.

练习拉花幻影拖时体会用于释放的动作。有效的释放使雪板离开上一个转弯而平滑地进入下一个转弯,使转弯具有节奏感,而且可以消除转弯启动时的犁式。拉花幻影拖练习转弯的开始及结束这两个动作,而并没有连接两个弯,这样可以避免因进入滚落线而积累过快的速度。

Phantom Drag from Stationary Position
从静止姿势开始的幻影拖

The lesson starts with a Phantom Drag from a stationary, traverse position. Stand on a gentle slope with your skis parallel, feet at or less than hip width apart, with slightly more weight or balance on the downhill ski.

在平缓的坡上侧站,双板平行,两脚距离约一脚长,山下脚承受更多一些的重量,保持平衡。

The stance ski (downhill) is the accelerator, the free foot (uphill) is the brake. Flattening the downhill foot by rolling it toward the little-toe edge will cause it to slide: the accelerator. Tipping the uphill ski to a greater edge angle by rolling it toward the little-toe edge will cause it to grip more: the brake. Try the actions of each foot separately before you tip or flatten the accelerator enough to slide.

-(山下)支撑脚是油门,山下脚向外转,向小脚趾那边踩平,板子就开始滑动。
    - (山上)活动脚是刹车,山上脚向外倾斜,向小脚趾那边用力,板子会抓更多的雪,帮你停下。
    先小幅度的练习油门和刹车的动作,体会好进行下一步。

幻影拖的练习

Flatten the downhill ski until it starts to slip. It will move downhill and slightly forward, and might start to aim down the hill. Keeping your body balanced over the downhill (accelerator) foot, pull the uphill (brake) foot in so it glides alongside the accelerator foot.

- 踩油门,山下脚踩平,板子会开始边滑动,有可能开始转向山下;此时身体重量由山下脚支撑,山上脚要靠近支撑脚,一起滑行;

Additional tipping of the brake foot, accompanied by drawing it closer to the stance foot, will gradually turn the stance ski out of the fall line. The turn and/or slowing will continue as long as the accelerator is flattened to the snow, and the brake is tipped toward its little-toe edge and drawn in close. Try this in both directions.

- 踩刹车,山上脚逐渐用力向外倾斜,同时向山下脚靠近,你的支撑脚滑行方向就会逐渐地转离滚落线,转弯减速;
- 保持支撑脚踩平,活动外压并拖近支撑脚,你就可以继续转弯减速,直到停止;
- 两个方向都要练习

拉花幻影拖的练习

Once you are comfortable with the Phantom Drag from a stationary position, you’re ready to try it in a garland. A key safety tip for the garland is required: you’ll be skiing across the hill, perhaps for the entire width of the trail. Please select a low-traffic area where you are visible to all skiers uphill from you.

-熟练幻影拖后,可以做连续的幻影拖(拉花欢迎拖)练习了。因为这个练习要求你横穿整个雪道宽度,一定要注意安全,查看山上方向没有人滑下来。安全第一!

From the same starting position as above, aim both ski tips slightly downhill so you start to slide in a traverse. Once sliding, alternate the flattening of the accelerator (downhill ski) and the brake (uphill ski). The skis will flatten to the snow and slide downhill, then gently hook uphill, leaving a scalloped path behind you. Make sure to pull the brake foot inward so that the skis and feet do not spread apart.

-开始姿势相同,踩油门,山下脚踩平,山上脚并过来,开始斜向滑行;
    - 踩刹车,山上脚提起,向外倾斜,同时向山下脚靠近,体会转弯减速;
    - 再踩油门下滑,接着踩刹车转弯减速,重复这个动作,你留下的印记应该象一串弧形的拉花;
    - 横穿雪道后停止,转身练习相反方向
    注意   
     - 要把刹车脚拖过来靠近支撑脚,避免两板和两脚分开太远;
    - 刹车脚要保持在身体下方,距离油门脚前后方向不超过一脚长;

A refinement involves lightening the brake foot while it tips. You can lighten the entire foot, or subtly lift just the ski tail. This action will shorten the turn radius and slow you more rapidly.

提高练习:
拖近刹车腿时提高脚跟,使板尾离开雪面几CM,这样可用更快的压外刃,实现更小的转弯和较快的停止;刹车脚越靠近油门脚,越容易提起板尾。

##########################################################

1. 幻影拖主要体会两脚山上刃的力度变化:
用山下脚支撑大部分体重;
山上脚要提,用山上板指引你的方向和侧倾角度;
可以随时低头查看两脚立刃角度是否一致;
两脚要并拢,雪鞋尽可能挨在一起;
变化立刃角度要逐渐增加和减小, 不要一下油门到底,一下刹车到底。

2. 提板尾的幻影移动练习

抬山上脚的前提是站在支撑脚上面,有一点体重压在山上板也提不起来;
体会活动脚主动抬内刃,以活动脚引导立刃,支撑脚在内刃上保持平衡,跟随活动脚实现转弯;
在缓坡上练习比较合适,有时间体会立刃角度和转弯弧度的关系。

主题

帖子

积分

注册绿野,不忘初心。

积分
沙发
发表于 2010-1-29 17:30:27 | 只看该作者

偶很喜欢幻影式滑法,非常感谢您的帖子!

主题

帖子

积分

绿野新人,渴望上路。

积分
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-29 19:15:23 | 只看该作者

客气了。好东西大家一起分享。

主题

帖子

积分

绿野投名状,终生免死牌。

积分
地板
发表于 2010-2-1 00:12:12 | 只看该作者

中文里原文没有的东西是自己的体会还是怕翻译不清的解释?

比如“- 刹车脚要保持在身体下方,距离油门脚前后方向不超过一脚长;”哪有这句?

还有“拖近刹车腿时提高脚跟,使板尾离开雪面几CM,”原文中没有说提起(更没几厘米之说),只是提。意思是说提板,即使很轻微的提板就有效果。

还有些其他地方。

不过还是要感谢费心翻译。原文中我一直不理解的东西看了你的翻译有了另一角度的认识。但是你的翻译有些地方似乎太根据自己的理解发挥了。要是你对PMTS已经掌实践得,那就建议直接自己讲自己的体会。要是只是翻译,那还是要忠实原文。
PMTS练习之---幻影拖及拉花幻影拖 啊啦叮 2010-01-29
偶很喜欢幻影式滑法,非常感谢您的帖子! 屋仔村 2010-01-29
客气了。好东西大家一起分享。 啊啦叮 2010-01-29
中文里原文没有的东西是自己的体会还是怕翻译不清的解释? mh 2010-02-01
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表